Tyler Bozak

You are going to the Winnepeg Jet vs. Toronto Maple Leafs game tonight! You are super pumped that your parents are taking you. Your favorite player is Tyler Bozak. You are wearing your favorite Tyler Bozak jersey, shimmering white flats, and navy blue with white star patterned leggings.

"MOM, DAD!! THE CAB IS HERE!" You scream with your parents racing out the door ahead of you. It is made clear, just like any other hockey game that you attend with your parents, you become the adult. Your roles switch. They act like irresponsible children while you need to maintain your cool and become the sevalized adult. Your parents have abit of a drinking problem. It basicly comes down to once they start drinking, they can't stop.

You lock the door of the small condo in which you live and head towards the cab. You enter the white co-op cab and sit in a small crowded back seat with your Mom and Dad. You squish in the cab, you shut the door to be pressed against the door. It is a painful situation but for a Maple Leafs game, you are willing to sacrifice a little for it.

You arrive at the game and just as you expected, your parents wanted to head towards the beer stand.

"That'll be $15.00" The beer carrier asked. Your Mom hands over the money. You all head towards your seats. Your parents begin chugging down their first of many more beers to come.

Your seats are in the first row. You have an amazing view of the game. Your parents are completely plastered before the first period is over. On the otherhand, you have only had a total of one beer and are feeling abit tipsy yourself. You decide to cut yourself off early. You know that if you don't you will regret it later.

Tyler Bozak was skating down into the attacking zone trying to retrieve the puck to create a great oppurtunity to possibly score. He skated down into attacking zone in the left hand corner beside the opposite net. Suddenly he was checked extremely hard against the boards by Brandon Bollig. The glass above the boards broke through. The whistle blows sharply bringing a sharp pain into your eyes. No doubt the play is over, Tyler Bozak just crashed through the glass. Tyler Bozak was right IN FRONT OF YOU. It was awesome. The fans all jumped to their feet cheering.

You were on your feet at a loss for words. Your father was to plastered to realize it but he ripped the helmet off of Tyler Bozak's head. He placed it on his own head and began cheering. He managed to gain the others fans cheers as well. Tyler Bozak said some vulgar words towards your father which upset your mother. She took her beer and poured all over Tyler's head. You were not happy with your mother sending her a viscious death glare. You doubt she'll remember it though because she was too overdosed on alchoal to remember anything. Tyler looked up and gained your eye contact while he was trying to fight off Bollig. The referees came skating over quickly and removed Bollig away from Bozak. Tyler was still pinned in the same position. Something came over you. You don't know if it was the beer in your system or the fact that you knew you were about to be kicked out of the arena. Your adrenalin raced and your heart raced. You felt overwhelmed with excitment. You grabbed Tyler's face placing a hand on each of his cheeks. It felt like a mixture of sweat and beer. You leaned in and your lips met. He began kissing back. You earned even more cheers than your father earned earlier. You were enjoying the kiss. You think that Tyler was as well. A big and firm hand landed upon your shoulder maintaining a tight grip over you.

"Excuse me Miss, it's time to leave." You were demanded as you were pulled off of Tyler Bozak. The security couldn't wait just a minute longer? It's not like Tyler was not enjoying this. Right?

You and your parents were escorted by security up and out of the arena. As you were heading up, you looked over at the ice at Tyler. He smiled up at you.

*************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the latest Imagine. So it is based on the Winnepeg vs. Chicage game with Adam Purdy's helmet being yanked off by a drunk fan. If you haven't heard about it. The link is at the bottom. Also, I wanted to thank you for your support! If you wouldn't mind checking out my other story "Unforgetful Past." (One Direction Fanfic) That would be amazing!

Thanks for all your love and support guys. Keep commenting and liking!!

http://www.ibtimes.com/drunk-blackhawks-fan-steals-helmet-winnipeg-jets-adam-pardy-after-check-through-glass-video-1459982