Teasing

Teasing, Something Jack and I do alot to each other. He was doing a livestream I snuck into his recording room and slid under the desk before he noticed. I started palming him through his pants he squirmed a bit i did that until he was semi hard I Took his semi-hard into my mouth i started bobbing my head  

       (Random watcher)

  Man Jack was acting weird he was all squirmey. I mean this isn't the usual Jack

            (Jack P.O.V)

      Man Y/n was so good i knocked my mouse off my desk "On accident " I bent down "I'm close baby girl." I say to Y/n

       (your P.O.V)

/         "I'm Close Y/N."  says Jack, Good, I stopped, slowly pulled his boxers back on his legs, And then his pants.  Jacks head appeared "Y/n what are you doing?" "you have work"

"ugh" he whispers he continues playing his game and suddenly he moans. "Ok guys that was enough for today see you on January 18 at 3 pm to 7 pm BYEE!!!!!!!!

(Jacks P.O.V)

As i cut the camera off Y/n was still under the desk i felt the sensation of my pants and boxers being removed again. they were on the floor of my recording room now so was Y/n's bra,underwear, And my shirt she was wearing she ran out into the bedroom as I followed she was laying on the bed once I got there. She was beautiful. I wanted her, No I NEEDED her. I crawled on top of her "I need you" I growled "I know" she said. I lined my member to her hole, And pound into her she lets out a large moan as I do the same a few minutes later she came all over me I pulled out and came on the sheets.

Hi guys welcome to Ye ol' book of smuts where I write smuts! I think you've guessed though. Anyway I am taking requests for smuts. ok bai.