Tour bus Pt 1

Gay gay gay gay gay if you don't like gay don't read

       (Dans P.O.V)

    It was time to go on the tour bus we were all packed and ready to go bad thing was I had a, well a friend, Its phil's fault though he took a shower and I "accidentally" walked in truth is Phil is perfect I need him I should be the one touching him, telling him "I love you", Cuddling up with him on cold days eating MY cereal and him eating HIS cereal, And having sex with him, only thing is we're not all that that's why I walked in on him he should be mine. But things don't happen like that.

                                                                      LATER THAT NIGHT

   (Dans P.O.V)

     It was around 1:58 A.M when i heard Phil get up he groaned and turned on his phone he got out of his bed for something and after a few minutes he found it "aha there it is" he whispers to himself he crawls back into his beed and all of a sudden I hear "OOMPH"" ouch my head!" he whispers loudly he turns on his laptop and puts his headphones on the light was just enough to light up his face making him look like he just came from Heaven I mean it's probably where he came from but... Were off the topic He pulls out something from a box and taps his mouse the screen goes dark and I can no longer see his face, then the light comes back but this time darker than before but I still can see his face, he starts to watch what I'm assuming was a video, and he puts one hand on the ceiling and one vanishes his right arm and hand dissapear. Ok that's weird but anyway he starts to melt into the bed and lets out a small moan I gasped slightly and played it off as a yawn, As I sat up slowly he notices he moves his arm out from underneath the blankets and pauses the video by know I knew that it was porn. "Dan?" he says in a perfect sleepy tone "yeah Phil? What are you doing?" I whisper shout  "nothing" he whisper shouts back. I slip out of bed and walk to his bed I climb on the ladder "Phil you don't need that" I say as i take the pink dido out of his left hand and put it away, after I shut his laptop and put it on the bottom bunk i start to inch closer to his face.

Hello all you beautiful humans, aliens, or any other species Anyway this is a two parter sorry D: next part may come out soon anyway leave requests for a smut and I shall deliver or try to but i promise smut. Ok bai.