Chapter 8: Too Many Reminders

Frisk sighed as they looked outside the window.  Twilight and Blade were playing together with Twilight's other friends.  Asriel walked over.  "..Frisk?  Are you okay?"  he asked.

Frisk looked over.  "It's just... We need to talk.  About Blade."  they said.  Asriel tilted his head a little.  "Well.. What about him?"  he asked.  "... Doesn't he seem.. Doesn't he seem like Chara?"  Frisk said.

Asriel froze.  "... What do you mean...?"  he asked.  "Well... The red eyes... The fact there's only one stripe on his sweater... The way he acts..."  Frisk sighed.  "It... It just reminds me way too much of them."  Asriel hesitated.  "I... I know he reminds you of Chara, but..."  He sighed.  "Surely it's just a coincedence..."

Frisk nodded and sighed.  "If you say so..."

Later that night, Twilight and Blade came back in.  Blade smirked as he pounced on Twilight.  "!"  She froze.  He laughed a little tugging her ears, hard.  "MAAAAAA!!!!"  Twilight screamed.  He laughed a little.  "Gotcha!"  he said playfully.  Twilight smirked and grabbed his hair.  "!! Hey!!!"  He growled.  Twilight froze.  This clearly wasn't the playful growls like he usually did... This was a serious growl.  An angry growl.  "Umm... Blade..?"  Twilight said, slightly scared.  He smirked.  "What's wrong?  S c a r e d ?"  he teased.  Twilight nodded with a small whimper.  He crept closer, doing a creepy smile.  "Mom!  Dad!  Help!!"  Twilight called, terrified.

Blade continued creeping closer.  Tears streamed down Twilight's face.  "BLADE!!!"

He froze and turned around.  Frisk was standing there.  They looked angry.  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"  He growled.  "I'm just playing!"  he said.  "That doesn't look like playing to me!"  Frisk protested.  "And why would Twilight call for help?  You know what... You act exactly like Chara... And even worse!"  He growled even more.  "YEAH, DUH!  THEY'RE MY MO-"  He immediately cut himself off, covering his mouth with his hands.  Twilight and Frisk froze.  He looked at them, then ran off.  Twilight chased after him.  "Blade!  Wait!"

He ran all the way outside into the garden.  He sat down and sighed.  Twilight went over and sat down next to him.  "You know the truth now.  You can hate me if you want."  he said.  "I don't hate you."  Twilight comforted.  Blade looked at her.  "Why?  Your parents do.  Your parents hate Chara.  I'm Chara's son.  So, therefore, your parents hate me."

She sighed.  "But... I don't hate anyone.  I don't hate Chara either.  Besides, we're best friends.  I'm not going to hate my best friend."  she said.  Blade looked down at the locket Twilight got him... "Best friends."