Nice to meet you

Cory's pov
Walking around a city when your suppose to be dead is a lot easier than you would expect.

It's been three years since my fake overdose of Heroin and Champagne.

Do I feel bad that I convinced the whole world and Lea that I died?

Hell ya.

But I didn't want Lea to be dragging around a chubby Canadian who checks in and out of drug rehab.

I miss her a lot but I make fake snapchat and Instagram profiles so I can still somewhat keep in touch.

Anyway today my cousin Ciara is coming to spend a week with me and my mom.

My mom said she was just turning 13 so hopefully she won't recognize me from glee or other movies.

The doorbell rings an  I jump up from the couch to get the door before my mom had a chance to get it.

Standing behind the door was an very tall girl for thirteen, about 5'6.
She had long red hair, nerd glasses and a journey T-shirt.

Ciara looked at me with shock.

"Hi you must be Ciara, I'm your cousin Cory!"

She smirked at me and stuck her hand out to shake mine.

"Nice to meet you Cory!"

The She smirked again as a let her into the house and led her to the massive couch in the living room.

"So Ciara you like journey?" I asked her.

Her eyes sparked. She must really like them.

"Absolutely! I went to one of their concerts a couple weeks ago it was amazing!"

"Cool journey is one of my favorite bands! What other singers do you like?"

She took a moment before ratting off a list.

"Well besides journey I like queen, Rick Springfield, Whitney Houston, Madonna, Stevie Wonder, Lea Michele, and hmm I don't know what else."

She was a Lea fan.

I really am gonna enjoy spending time with her.

"Wow you really like great artists."

"Why thank you!"

"What are your favorite tv shows?"

"Ohh um pretty little liars, and scream queens."

"Wow you must be Lea Michele fan!"

"Absolutely I have her album it is gold. I listen to all her music on repeat except for if you say so."

Of corse that song she wouldn't listen to on repeat its about me dying.

I looked at the time and realized people were coming over soon.

"Well as you know we're having a little party soon to welcome you so I'll show you to your room so you can get ready."
I led her up the stairs to her guest room and bathroom and went down the hall to get ready.

As a opened the door to my room I could hear the intro to Don't Stop Believing.

Except it wasn't journey singing.

It was me.