Chapter 2

The next day in school, with Ember music playing all over the school and posters hanging everywhere, Nino and Alya are playing the music on their phones, both wearing a black T-shirt with a blue flame reading 'EMBER' in purple letters and a purple hat with an 'e' inside a blue flame on Nino's hat.

Then Adrien said, "I don't get it. This Ember McLain comes out of nowhere and suddenly she's the biggest thing and dethrone Jagged Stone to become number #1." Then Marinette said, "Well, it does sound weird."

"Yeah, and my little sister's gone, just as this rock star appeared." "You have a sister?" She asked in surprise, "Yeah, my dad still got her homeschooled like I was, and she ran away thanks to him. And ever since, he's been sending a search party through Paris to find her."

Then Nino said, "In either way, Ember's not just about music. She's an expression of ever unique individuality." When they got inside the school, Adrien and Marinette were shocked as everyone is wearing Ember McLain merchandise and posters everywhere.

"Wow, you're not kidding, Nino." Adrien said. They made to class and in front of them are computers, each of them wearing earphones, that will help them with listen. As they were about to begin, Ember and her song is playing all over the computers.

Adrien and Marinette took their earphones off as their classmates cheers. Their teacher takes the disk out, by turning off the computer.

But the music is playing again as she said, "Whoever is playing that music, turn it off!" "It's not us, it came from outside." Nino said. Everyone ran outside and sees a truck with a soundstage holding a banner that says, 'Ember'. Smoke appears and from it Ember with flaming teal hair, green eyes, rock and roll clothes with skulls boots and an awesome guitar.

 Smoke appears and from it Ember with flaming teal hair, green eyes, rock and roll clothes with skulls boots and an awesome guitar

And then appears a band from the smoke. Ember sings and everyone from the school comes out to the stage with Ember exclaiming to everyone.

"Hello Collège Françoise Dupont! Tell me who you love!" Everyone chants her name and flaming blue hair went up and blew up high. "That's it, babies! Say my name! Are you ready for a little youth revolution and rebellion?!"

Everyone cheers except for Marinette and Adrien. Nino and Alya went with the others to cheer for her as they record everything on their phones, "We love you, Ember!" Alya yells as everyone cheers, Ember exclaims, "That's because I fill a void in all of your lives!"

"You're right, Ember!" Nino yells, "I have a bad feeling about this." Marinette said, the principal gets on a fire hydrant and asks Ember from his megaphone, "Attention, teen idol! I order you to cease and desist!"

"Desist this, Grandpa!" Ember said, then plays a note, that is ghostly as everyone now has demoic red eyes with the principal scared. Marinette and Adrien went separate ways and Adrien talks to Plagg who flew out from his bag.

"Ember is Aria! She's been akumatized! I got to transform and save her." Adrien said, wanting to save his sister.

"Plagg, Claws Out!"