the secret

"Sabrina, we know who your REAL parents are" the man said in a serious, loud tone.
i looked at them both and started smiling "uh guys, i don't know what you're talking about but i already live with my REAL parents and i think you have the wrong person" i say looking at them both
"Sabrina Kamara, right?" the lady asks as she looks down at her notepad.
"yes, but there must be another person named that, I'm sorry but that's not me"
"yes it is!" Anthony said whilst walking back down the stairs, he looked nervous and was fiddling with his fingers.

what is he talking about? how does he even know about this situation? what is happening? what do they mean they know my real parents? is all i wanted answers for at this point.

"Look Sabrina, mum and dad aren't here right now, but you obviously want answers now so thats what I'm going to give you." he said whilst sitting down next to me.

He looks down, starts fiddling with his finger and takes a deep breathe "okay so here it is..When you were born, your real parents abandoned you because they weren't in the right financial state to take care of you properly. so when we found out there was a new-born baby up for adoption, mum and dad didn't hesitate about it, it took them a few weeks but they finally adopted you and brought you to London from California"
I starred at him in shock and i could feel my eyes getting watery.
"and when were you guys planning on telling me this?" i say facing the ground with my face in my hand, crying.
"We don't know, I'm so sorry Sabrina, i really am" he said, hugging me tightly.
"so who are my real parents?" i ask the investigators as my voice keeps cracking up.

"Their name is Kylie Montana and Scooter Braun and they both would really wish if you could give them a second chance and possibly agree to go back to them" the lady says as she stokes my arm trying to comfort me but at this point nothing is going to help.
"wait, what?! You mean Scooter Braun as in Justin Bieber's Manager?" i ask in shock and the lady nods and smiles
"So now that they are in the right financial state, they want me back?" i say meaning for it to be a rhetorical question but the lady didn't seem to get the hint.
"look, they've been trying for the past 5 years to get you back, they've don't paper work, they paid thousands of dollars trying to find you, i really think you should give them a chance" she said
"Well, you can tell them i have my real family here and i don't need them" as i walk to do the door.

They both got up and walked towards me. The man reached into his pocket and handed me over their business card "if you change your mind just give us a call, we will be staying in London for a month and after that we will go back to America"
I opened the door and just said "Thank you".

I shut the door and stare at the card, not knowing what is the right decision to make, I mean what if I say I want to meet them but their expectations of me were high and I'm just not good enough OR what if I say I don't want to meet them and I end up regretting that decision in the future.