Tears

After the silence hug, Sakura felt a warm liquid over her shoulder, she furrowed her eyebrow, what can that be? she asks herself. It kept drooping more and more, her shirt was getting wet. Suddenly Neru tighten the hug, as if he was trying to suck her soul out.

Not letting her breath.

"What's wrong Neru?" She asks trying to break free from the hug. But he was locked to her, he couldn't let go.

She forced herself to look at him.

He couldn't stare at her, at least, not today.

His head was down.

Emotionless.

-I have never seen him like this, is this because of Sam?-

She was worried, very worried. This never happened before, she was always used to the loud Neru, she hated this side of him already.

With her small hands, she grabs his chin and made him look up forcefully at her shiny turquoise eyes. When their eyes met, she noticed that his eyes were dead, no emotion. Nothing, but tears.

Something deeper was going on, she could feel it.

"What happened?" She asks placing her cold hands on both of his warm cheecks. Looking straight into his eyes? While he avoided them.

She noticed that he wasn't well.

"M-my Dad H-he PASSED AWAY!" He yells. His soul is drowning on sadness, the pieces of his heart were many that he lost the count, he felt empty and didn't know what to do.

He was lost.

He hold hugged her tight again, as if the hug was the last pice that he needs to complete him, as if the hug just made a stop onto his sad word, as if she was all he needed that moment.

Shock consumed her fully.

She didn't know what to say,

Words and thoughts were out of order.

How?

When?

Why?

She wondered, a million questions popped out of her mind.

She made everything stop for her, so she can to focus on him.

Her hands immediately traveled to his back, moving up and down to comfort him. She closed her eyes feeling bad for him.

A few tears dropped, she hated to see him that way.

"Shh, don't c-cry..." Say her cracked voice, keeping on giving gentle movements on his back.

"Why?" He yells broken "He left me all alone! How dare he?!"

"Shh..." She shushes, trying to make him calm down. She didn't know what to say, it was too much for her, in one day and specially for him. She has never seen someone so... broken.

"I'm all alone" He cries on her shoulder, his warm breath over Sakura's neck, giving her a weird sensation.

"No... you're never alone Neru" She says " It was never his choice to die" She comforts and let a few warm tears fall. "He loves you, and he wouldn't like to see you this way... ever"

He takes a deep breath, not knowing what to say.

"And love never dies... never" She says and smiles, bringing her hands slowly to his hair, moving her nails against his head slowly, to help him relax.
"He is in your heart now, and no one will ever take him away... no one can"