Chapter Two

No One's POV

While Meredith was walking to her Mathematica class, she heard a somewhat familiar voice call after her.
"Hey, Meredith!" The blonde turned around and realized that it was George. "Oh, hey! What's up?" She replied. "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go to dinner with Arizona, Jackson, Izzie, Addie, and I tonight? We're gonna discuss ideas for our art projects, and Addie wanted me to ask." Meredith had to stop herself from smiling. She was so glad that she was actually making friends.
"Yes, I'd love to! But, I have to go now! I'll see you in Art!" The blue eyed girl was now running down the empty, tiled corridor, trying to get to the math class before the bell rang.
Meredith pushed open the heavy, wooden door, spotted Cristina, and took a seat beside her. "Glad to see you could make it. Where were you? The dark and twisty closet?" The brunette questioned sarcastically. "Oh, fuck off. I was talking to George! Apparently, Addison made him ask me to dinner with their group of friends." Meredith shot back.
"Ooo, pretty girl asked you to dinner? It's obviously a date." Cristina teased, knowing about Meredith's small crush on the redhead. "Shut up. It's with four of her friends, so it isn't a date, you asshole." The brown eyed girl rolled her eyes and began paying attention to the professor at the front of the classroom. Meredith decided that it would be in her favor to do the same.
The professor droned on about equations in a boring, monotone voice, and Meredith was struggling to pay attention. She always has. Her mind began to wander and her head filled with thoughts of Addie, art classes, and what she was going to do for her project. Before she knew it, class was dismissed and everyone left.
While walking to her next class, which was art, Meredith spotted Addison walking down the hallway with a dark completed, older looking girl. The girl, who's name Meredith didn't know, seperated from the redhead and opened the door into another classroom. "Bye, Nai!" Meredith hears Addison yell. Meredith desperately wants to call after the tall girl, so she does.
"Hey, Addison!" Instantly, Addison stops in her steps and turns around. "Meredith, hi! Walk with me to art?" The shorter girl nods and the pair begin to walk to class together. "So, O'Malley told me that you made him ask me to dinner tonight. That's cute." Meredith says. She swears that Addison's cheeks blush slightly at her statement.
    Halfway through class, Meredith hears Addison quickly say two words.
"So, dinner?" Their eyes meet and Meredith just nods and smiles before turning her attention back to her project.