Chapter 3

Ariel and Aqua's outfit for school

Ariel P.O.V
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

I groan as I hear my alarm clock go off . 'I forget we have school today and then when I sit up my brother Jack comes in to get me up.

"Hey Ariel are you up" he said coming over to me because he knows I'm not a morning person, then he looks at my room in awe and says" I wish I had your room" and just stares at the pool and I tell him "We can go swimming after school okay?"

"Okay" he said and we both get up from my bed and go to our own walk-in closet. I go in and see Aqua in there, I guess we share one.

"Hey do you want to match today ?" she ask

"Hmm yes we can match" I said and with that we find an outfit that satisfies us both.

When we had finished we quickly went downstairs and saw everybody eating without us, so we said" You guys are just gonna eat without us, we feel you". They just looked at us and we said"What" at the same time.

"You guys are match that's cute" Ethan said we did are little poses and was laughing and then eat. After that dad took us to the garage to see are cars and let me tell you something our cars are gorgeous.

"WOW" we all said at the same time. My car is fabulous

 My car is fabulous

And Aqua's car

And the boys had the same car

"Here you go kids each car has your name on it so that you can find it easier okay ?"

And we all said "OKAY" at him and got our keys from him we go in our cars and left, I played my favorite song

(Play Now)

And I start singing and dancing until I get to school and park in a line next to each other. I look over and saw Aqua looking at me too and smile, so I did the same thing and nod at her telling her that it's time to get out and we get out, we are now standing in front of ours cars smirking. We start walking and all you can see is lustful looks from the guys at my sister and I and the same for our brothers from the girls.

We make it to the front doors of the school and walk the hallways looking for the main office to get our schedules and when we did we see what classes we have with each other. I have 2 classes with Aqua and 2 with my brothers