Truth/ Lies

Truth/lies

Joshua POV:

I look on Facebook and Instagram to see what's up I see sad shit that my ex (Stacey I can't believe she hooked Ashley with other dude an now Sean at home having stressed out heart attack like motherfucker seriously thinking well believe it was all lies which it was) saying that they missed us and they sorry.... to tell u Truth I don't wanna hear that bullshit man fuck her and everyone else that knew behind my back that didn't tell me my girlfriend was cheating on me !!!!!! ( I mean ex girlfriend ) she forgotten...  but I wish her the best regards to both of them!!!!!😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞(high school sucks)

Emily (POV)
Family I'm home  that's funny nobody her but Josh I kissed his head saying hi son how was school did learn anything new ????? ( I walked over to him he looked depressed about something Joshua I said touching his shoulder he jumped up saying mom ooooooooo shhhh shot u scared me don't do that I laughed .. . Like boy.   U okay.  

Joshua:

Man my mom scared the hell out of me I was zoned out mom I'm sorry and school was alright just Sean found out whats been going on ... everything blow up !!!! And school just sucks !!!( Mom well this is your last year !!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭) ( Thinking o y moms gotta cry) mom don't cry .  Okay ..... I got few months to go!!!!( Then out to the real reality of adult hood😞😞😞😃😃) but ima miss you mom....

But how u and dad met I wanna know u never told me!!!!

Emily POV:

Well oooo see how we meet is!!!!

Be to continue!!! ( Cliffhanger)