I Never Expected You - Chapter One

Andy's POV -

Another boring day at school. At least I get to see my friends one last time and I know what your thinking and no I'm not going to kill myself. I'm moving from my favorite house in Ohio to Los Angeles, California. I know I should be happy about it but I'm really not, I mean I know it's Los Angeles and all but I like my little house in Ohio.

Ashley's POV -

I heard a couple of guys talking earlier about a new student and that HE was from Ohio. I hope he's cute. Yes, it's true, I'm gay. I know you wouldn't expect the star junior quarter back to be gay but I am. I heard some one say his name was Andre or Andrew or something like that. But he's coming in today and I'm really excited because I'm going to try and be friends with him.

-- time lapse : 1 hour--

(Ashley's POV still)

I heard the door slam shut and I looked up and just about fell out of my chair. "Everybody this is Andrew and I expect each one of you to treat him nicely and make him feel welcome. Well Andrew you can take that seat next to mr. Purdy there." He said pointing towards the seat in the back next to me and I raised my hand. He started walking back when he suddenly corrected mr. Colen "oh and by the way, it's andy." He then sat down next to me and took out a worn out green notebook with the word "LYRICS" written largely on the front of it. "H-hi, I-I'm a-a-Ashley." I said watching him write in his notebook. "I'm andy." He said like it was the easiest thing in the world then went back to writing. "I like your hair by the way." He said then touched it slightly. Wow. His voice was deep. And sexy. I heard someone else yell out "faggot!!" Then I felt the urge to cry and felt the stinging of tears piercing the back of my eyes. I refused to cry in front of him though. "Hey man, ash? Are you okay?" He said placing his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and tried to control my now pink cheeks from rising into a brighter and more noticeable color.

Andy's POV :

When I walked into my first class I noticed a boy around my age with shoulder length jet black hair look at me and about fall out of his chair. Wow. He was adorable. I barely listened to whatever the teacher said and started to walk to the back. I stopped mid-way and said "oh and by the way, it andy." I sat at the chair next to whoever this lord of sexiness was and pulled out my lyrics notebook. "H-hi, I-I'm a-a-Ashley."

He said nervously playing with his hair, wow I just met him and I already think he's adorable. "I'm andy." I said a little bit surprised on how confidently I said it "I like your hair by the way." Okay mr. Flirty pants calm your self. After I reached out to touch it I saw a little pink shade creep itself onto his face. Then mr whatshisface started talking about the civil war or something but I wasn't really paying attention to him I couldn't help myself from looking at him. He's........he's so...... Perfect.

A/N : I'll update when I get five votes and at least one or two comments