Controlla

A/N: reminder that i changed the way Kennedy looks. Her character will now be played as Sofia Jamora!

"Ryland, be nice!" I smoothed his shoulders, straightening out his shirt. He huffed, gripping my waist, "Kinda hard to do when he hurt the woman I love,"
I smiled, planting a small kiss,
"Please,"
He groaned dramatically, "Fine."
I giggled, kissing his cheek before grabbing my keys.
I stopped at the full length mirror behind my bedroom door, looking at myself. My high waisted shorts hugged my waist perfectly and my blue bikini top accented my skintone perfectly.
He rushed me out and we drove to the docks.
I parked my car, staring at all the boats, searching for G's.
I found it, seeing him and a bunch of other girls and guys dancing already.
We got out, me kinda jogging and Ryland trailing after me.
I was more excited than he was.
Claire came running from the other side of the docks, yelling my name.
I squealed jumping into her arms as Dusty and Ryland fistbumped and exchanged a "Yo,".
We started walking towards the massive yacht.
G saw us coming, waving. As I waved back, I felt a hand snake around my waist. I rolled my eyes, knowing it was Ryland.
We walked up the plank, stepping onto the deck.
Some girls who were already drunk and half naked ran past us, soon followed by Grady with a grin on his face.
Oh boy,
G walked down some steps off to the left, greeting us,
"Hey!"
"Hi, oh my god, this yacht is great,"
I gave him a hug but he pulled away abruptly.
I bet Ryland was glaring at him. He nodded towards Ry, giving a small smile.
Ry did the same, after I elbowed him, of course.
Xavi came out of the cabin, holding a bottle of champagne.
We popped it and we were on our way.
I made my way to the front of the boat, the sun and the wind against my face and body.
I slipped out of my shorts tossing them at Ry who was sitting on the floor behind me, laughing his ass off as my hair got in my face.
I flipped him off and slapped his arm.
Once we were out of the docks, I found the courage to get up and lean against the railings, looking down at the white wash.
"Ken,"
I heard a voice behind me. I turned back a little and heard a camera click.
It was Grady.
I smiled and laughed, facing back to the sun.
After a while I walked back to the other side of the yacht where everyone mostly was hanging, smoking and drinking.
I sat on Ryland's lap, taking a sip of his corona.
He kissed me, mumbling against my mouth,
"He's actually a real chill guy,"
I stopped, pulling back,
"What?"
He chuckled, taking another sip,
"G,"
I scoffed, looking across the boat at Gerald who winked at me, turning his attention back to a girl who was playing with his hair,
"When did you start calling him 'G'?"
He smiled, "Since now,"
I pursed my lips, "Huh,"
He rolled his eyes playfully, "Uh oh, what now?"
I ran my thumb across my lips, shaking my head,
"Nothing, it's just surprising,"
He smiled, his hands kneading my ass. I bit my lip, stroking his cheek,
"Really, you're gonna do this right now?"
He smirked, "I might just have to,"
I got up, pulling him with me.
We ran up the winding stairs that led us to a loft of sorts, like a master bedroom.
It had a bed and a couch, a table with some alcohol, blunts, and cigars on it. I pushed him onto the bed, kissing up his stomach until I reached his face.
He groaned, "Can I take control?"
I shook my head, nibbling his neck,
"No one controls me,"
He chuckled, running his hands down my body.
His touch left goosebumps in its wake, making me shiver.
He smiled, rolling me over.
I gasped, "How the fuck-"
He kissed me, sliding his tongue in. His mouth wondered down the side of my face to my sweet spot underneath my jaw,
"Something you should know,"
He mumbled against my neck, his hand  trailing down me until it reached me.
He started rubbing, making me moan.
I bit my lip, not letting any more moans out.

"No one controls me either."