Gone Forever [Osochoro one-shot]

Osomatsu's POV

Choromatsu decided to leave the house. Why? He got a stupid job. I feel so heartbroken. I wanted us both to stay here, forever.

We were having a party at our own household. I quietly ate my sushi, until Jyushimatsu began to smack me a bunch of times. I decided I had enough, and kicked him. Jyushimatsu rolled over the floor as I grabbed him by the collar of his hoodie. "Jyushimatsu.. You made me drop my sushi. Huh?!" He tried apologizing, until Karamatsu decided to punch me. I fell back, and knocked down the door behind me. Karamatsu then picked me up, as I told him to put my back down. He got me outside, either way. "WHAT IS WITH YOU BROTHER" He yelled at me. I felt tears coming down my face, and started crying. Karamatsu stopped and stared at me. "I.. I didn't think it would come to this, Karamatsu. I don't want Choromatsu to ever leave me. I loved him!" I poured out my feelings. He could only stare.

"I.. I didn't think you were ever going to love him, brother, but you did." He mumbled. Karamatsu bent down to my size and hugged me. He tried to comfort me, but my tears could only continue until I fell asleep.

The next day, I decided not to come and meet him outside. I was too heartbroken and upset to do anything at all. I barely ate anything, and I couldn't sleep peacefully at all. I just wanted Choromatsu to be by my side. I want him to comfort me, yell at me when I did something wrong, and even sleep next to him like I usually would. I began crying and laughing at the same time. 'He left you. He left you'. Those were the words that kept spinning throughout my head. I remembered the night before he told us all he was leaving.

"Choromatsu.. What are you doing?" I asked my brother. He was on our table, doing something. "I'm writing a letter." Was all he said. For who? For us? For his boss? I thought in my head. But I decided to say nothing, and leave him alone.

Once he left, I can hear Todomatsu coming upstairs.

After Choromatsu decided to leave, all the brothers wanted to leave as well, leaving me alone. I always curled up into a ball, crying my heart out. I wanted Choromatsu back. Isn't that all I can ask for? I wanted my love back. I couldn't even do anything right. I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't go anyway. I was too weak, and I knew it. My parents were worried about me, but never say anything. Sniffles came through my mouth, as I started wheezing. It was always like this ever since he left.

'Does he even care about me?' I thought in my head. Later, I decided that night I will kill myself. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen counter, and aimed it at my heart. I stabbed myself before I realized it, as blood started coming out from the inside of me, and through my mouth as well. I fell back, unable to do anything at all, until it all turned into black.

~No one's POV~

Osomatsu's parents soon found out about the incident, and called the police. The police confirmed that Osomatsu had committed suicide. All the brothers came too, even Choromatsu. Choromatsu began crying harshly, staring at Osomatsu's dead body. They all thought of one question: Why did he do it? "It's because.. He loved you Choromatsu. He was crying a lot ever since you left", Karamatsu decided to speak up. Choromatsu's eyes widened a bit. His heart was aching. "I.. I never told Osomatsu how much he meant to me. I love him as much as he does. We always loved each other", he cried out. "And now.. It's too late to even say it."