Mine Forever

(y/n)'s P.O.V                                                                    

I am a guest at the Phantomhive manor, I have been for at least a year now! I have gotten to know everyone especially well. Sebastian is a demon, Ciel's parents are dead, Mey-Rin adores Sebastian, Finny has super strength and Bardroy does not know how to cook properly but his meals are still delicious! Today is mine and Sebastian's seventh month anniversary today, we have been together for seven months! It's crazy, to be very honest, it was like yesterday he asked me out. We knew each other ever since I was a little girl. I am skipping around the entire mansion, with my head down, to hunt for Sebastian. This manor is insanely massive, I cannot find anyone! I suddenly bumped into a tall figure making me land on my tail, that hurt a lot! I lifted my head up to view Sebastian leaning over me with a saucy smirk!

"My, my... looks like you bumped into me once again!" Sebastian chuckled to himself whilst helping me up.

"You should be less clumsy and look up!" Sebastian continued to speak to me, my large cat ears twitched while he was chatting to me. He lifted my head up by putting two fingers under my chin. He instantly placed his lips onto my neck, he wasn't kissing it, he is breathing on it for the moment. He instantly pinned me up against the wall with a violent push! I smirked wanting him to do more to me. My tail was wiggling around but that was due to me enjoying whatever Sebastian does to me. He eventually kissed my neck and moved all the way up towards my ears where he began to bite them furiously! I let out a silent meow to show him that he was harming me but in a nice way! A strange shiver rushed all over my body making me have goosebumps over my goosebumps. I moaned realising how much fun this is going to be. He lifted me up in his arms, bridal style, while I am randomly holding my hands. He suddenly threw me on my bed, I instantly hid under the covers because I felt extremely embarrassed. Sebastian slightly lifted up the covers allowing me to hide and show his face.

"No need to be ashamed, I'll go gentle." He told me. I sighed finally exiting my secret base. He slowly lifted my dress up and threw it across the room leaving me with only my corset plus panties. It was soon my turn, I exhaled knowing that this is going to be tricky. I tried to unbuckle his pants however, I continuously got confused on what to do so he instantly done it for me. I giggled feeling like a pathetic, ignorant child! I took off his tailcoat and waistcoat and I threw them across the room where my pile of clothing are. Soon it will reach to the ceiling! I undone all of the buttons on his shirt and I left the rest for him to do. Sebastian twirled me around to make me show my back to him so he can untie all of the strings on my corset. Sebastian then tossed that into the corner. He slowly slid my panties down my legs making me feel pleasure from his removing my panties, I am randomly wet... This is embarrassing... He then removed his underwear, I am blushing uncontrollably and I cannot stop having a blushing face! My entire face is boiling hot, I swear it could melt! Sebastian then kissed me everywhere and I mean everywhere, starting from my ankles and all the way up towards my pink lips. I let out a soft gasp as soon as he cupped my left breast.

"Sebastian... Ahh..." I accidentally screamed a little bit. To be very honest, it did feel brilliant, even though I am not used to this feeling and this gentle, yet violent, touch.

"I see that this is your first time. No need to worry, I am here for you to hold onto." He whispered into my ear. His middle finger slowly reached down and is now inside of me! His finger is extremely warm, which was the best part. Without any warning, he inserted his index finger so now there is two fingers inside of me! I soon got used to this feeling and I now adore it so much that I wanted more, no, I needed more! Sebastian then stopped due to the fact that, he knew that I am merry.

"Sebastian! I need it!" I demanded. He chuckled nodding his head at me. He sat down on the edge of the bed, wanting me to remain on his lap. I quietly sighed doing what he wanted me to do. As soon as I sat on his lap it was unpleasant, unbearable plus agonizing!

"You will be fine after a while." He told me. My heart is like it is at a cheetahs sprinting speed! My vision went unclear for a couple of seconds and everything became extremely dusky. After a while of going up and down, I eventually adored the feeling of it! My arms are wrapped around his neck and my legs are around his waist. His lips smacked against mine, he continuously bit my bottom lip, making it bleed.

"My apologises." Sebastian giggled sucking the blood out like a vampire. Is he a vampire or a demon? A while later I stopped bouncing up and down as I got exhausted.

"Hmm? Oh that is disappointing, I was enjoying that." He frowned, being frustrated by me pausing our entertainment. He smirked positioning me to lay on my back on my bed. My head disappeared on the pillow I am resting my head on. I had my knees up whilst laying down and Sebastian then came on top of me, instantly making out with me on the lips. Once again Sebastian went inside of me. This time I did not feel any pain, the only thing I sensed is pleasure, incredible, indescribable pleasure!

"Faster Sebastian, faster!" I exclaimed. He nodded his head, understanding on what to do to me. I have long nails (also known as my kitty claws) and they're digging into Sebastian's back, accidentally making him bleed from my scratches.

"Mmm!" I moaned whilst smooching Sebastian's showery lips. He didn't seem to mind me murdering his entire back, he is somehow relax and calm. Sebastian did a louder moan, already wanting to realise his sperm inside of me! I didn't want to be pregnant just yet!

"W-Wait... Seba...stian..." I called out his name wanting him to pause for the second however, he totally ignored me and continued to increase the speed. I screamed for at least a couple of seconds until Sebastian instantly covered his hand over my mouth. I had a cheeky grin on my face, even though he couldn't see it. He managed to go faster and faster, I felt like he was about to tear my insides to pieces!

"Ngh... Sebastian! Cum out please..." I finally confessed to him on what I desired. He understood me and he is about to pull out. Once he finally pulled it out, he came on my face plus chest. We were both out of breath from there, I am seriously drained and I wanted to have a little nap, until he went down and licked me!

"Sebastian! You're going to make me... ahh!" I couldn't even finish my own sentence as I adored this too much. I made him continue by spreading my legs out even more. I grabbed onto my fuzzy tail so I can comfort myself.

"My kitten, try not to--" Just when Sebastian was going to speak his sentence, I accidentally came all over his face. I giggled crawling up towards him to lick it all off of his face. It was extremely delicious! The strangest part was that it was mine but I did not care. Sebastian kept on wiggling around, which mean I couldn't taste the outstanding cum. I grabbed both of his cheeks trying to keep him frozen in the position he is in right now.

"Little kitten! Ahh..." Sebastian moaned once more. I giggled like a psychopath and I continued to lick his face.

"All clean my master." I call him that due to the fact that, he is like my owner. He tells me what to do and if I do something wrong then I must be punished. I guess this was my punishment but I think of it has a reward.

"Thank you. Now, let's get some sleep. You must be really worn out." He told me. I nodded my head placing the, now wet, covers over our naked bodies. He dragged me closer towards his body so I could be warmer.

"Goodnight, kitten."

"Meow!" I replied back and instantly drifted off to sleep.