Chapter Ten.

let's do this!

(Jack's POV
Marzie pod💞: I did tell you me and Felix broke up... right?
Me: No I don't think so. what happened?
Marzie pod💞: He was being an asshole plus he's been really controlling lately
Me: Are you okay?
Marzie pod💞: Jack I'm gonna be just fine
Me: I'm sorry
Marzie pod💞: Jack it wasn't your fault
Me: It kinda was
Marzie pod💞: Jack don't blame yourself I'm sure he'll fine someone and move on I promise
Me: Okay if you think so.

I stopped texting her after that I just felt like it was my fault that they broke up. I hope Felix doesn't hate me. Who am I kidding of course he hates me.

Cry baby💚: Hey
Me: Hey long time no talk.
Cry baby💚: Yea sorry
Me: Is something wrong?
Cry baby💚: I have a crush on someone who's taken
Me: Who?
Cry baby💚: Felix
Me: Really?!?
Cry baby💚: I should have never told you
Me: Cry it's alright also he's single
Cry baby💚: He is?
Me: just broke up with marzie pad
Cry baby💚: What happened?
Me: Long story but you should go after him
Cry baby💚: You think so?
Me: I know so
Cry baby💚: Thank you Jackie

I still remember the day him and marzie gave me that name. We were on the playground Cry in his mask, Marzia running around, me picking flowers. Then Cry started crying about something so I took him some flowers to try and make him feel better. And Marzie has the same idea. We finally made him laugh it was amazing I called him Cry baby not because he was crying but because he was like a child to me. He called me Jackie because he's a year younger and for some reason couldn't say Jack. And I called Marzia Marzie pod because it was cute. I miss those days... I miss Cry. I hope he comes back to being my friend.

Pewdie go die🔪: Did you tell Cry I'm single?
Me: Yes. Why?
Pewdie go die🔪: Because he said you did.
Me: Sorry I guess.
Pewdie go die🔪: No thank you. I kinda like Cry. Does he happen to like me?
Me: You just broke up with Marzia. And yes.
Pewdie go die🔪: I just wanted her to break up with me so I didn't seem like an asshole
Me: Congratulations you already are
Pewdie go die🔪: Please jack forgive me I've been trying to break up with her since your birthday and I knew if I was hateful to you then you would tell her and she would break up with me. I'm really sorry.
Me: Fine I forgive you but you'll have to earn back my trust and friendship
Pewdie go die🔪: That's understandable thank you.

Ugh I hate people like that! (Same) That's so annoying! I hope he's happy. Okay I don't actually hate him but still that was an asshole move. But I'ma kill him if he hurts Cry!

Cry baby💚: Thank you Jack!
Me: Why?
Cry baby💚: Me and Pewds are dating!
Me: Congratulations. If he hurts my Cry I'm gonna kill him.
Cry baby💚: Okay but thank you Jackie packie!
Me: Anything for my Cry Baby.

I'm happy for Cry. I hope he comes back to the friend group. Even with Felix. Ugh why does he have to date Felix of all people!

You asked for fucking pewdiecry! Heres your fucking pewdiecry! Love you! Also sorry this is short. This is all I could really write on pewdiecry at the moment.

Emperor River out! Peace!