Morning After.....

Oh it's just another interlude
Asking all them questions
Girl ya know I don't do interviews
It's pitiful that when I'm wit' them other bitches I pretend it's ya-Bryson Tiller

Keira's POV

I awoke the next morning feeling a hard surface underneath me. I sluggishly opened my eyes and realized I was on someone's chest, but not just anyone, Angelo's! I immediately hopped up, only to see him shift and sit up; he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and looked up at me. ''Are you ok?'' He asked in his sexy ass morning voice. ''Y-Yes.'' He sighed and got up and slowly walked toward me, each step he took forward I took back. Soon I was cornered, tears began to trickle down my face, I looked down scared to face him. Angelo's soft thumb wipped away my tears. ''I won't hurt you, I promise I'm not like him.'' I sniffled. Oh God he knows now. I looked up at him slowly, ''Y-You know?''  He furrowed his brows, ''You don't remember last night?'' ''I do, but why did you save me.'' ''No man under any circumstances should put his hands on a woman, then he isn't really a man in my opinion.'' I nodded. He touched my face, causing a sharp pain to shoot through it, I winced at this. ''I'm sorry bout that sit down I'll just put some ice on it.'' I nodded and moved pass him and sat on the bed. Angelo disappeared into the bathroom but soon came back with a towel with ice in it. He sat beside me on the bed and I faced him, he gently put the ice on my face, I winced at the coldness. ''Sorry.'' He mumbled. An awkward silence filled the air, Angelo soon spoke up. ''How long has he been doing this to you?'' ''It's not important.'' I said, wanting to dismiss the subject. ''Keira I'm not gonna judge you... how long has he been doing this to you?'' I sighed, I knew he was not going to let this go. ''T-Two years.'' I chocked out. ''What?'' ''I said-'' ''I heard you, has he ever touched you or-'' ''No, he's come close but he never got it done.'' I wiped away tears. Angelo removed the ice pack. ''Look, I'm sorry-'' ''No, it's fine, I need to get back to my room thanks for everything. I don;t what would have happened if you weren't there.'' I stood, grabbed my shoes and clutch and walked out of his room. 

Angelo's POV 

She rushed out like a mad man and that really hurt me. I know Keira probably thinks I'm like her dick of a boyfriend scratch that ex-boyfriend, because after last night he better not come within an inch of her or I swear on my life I will cause permanent damage to his ass. I sigh, two years, she's been living with that dick- being hurt by him for two fucking years I swear. I have a hard time coping when women are hurt by men. My mom, Linda, was abused by my dad he treated her worse than dirt on the side of the road, I swear that man had no respect for women period! Every day I had to watch my mom being hurt by his ass and the fact that he was my ad and suppose to love her made it even worse; I wished a thousand times I could protect her but I was too small. Once my brother tried to stand up to him but he pushed him out a window nearly killing him. You can imagine the lies my mom had to tell in the Emergency Room to the social worker so DHR wouldn't take us away, not to mention trying to sober my dad up. So I know you're wondering why I treated Keira the way I did, well that's a story for another time. Right now all I'm concerned about is figuring out who this bastard is and why she's never said anything.