The Wolf Boys

All of them were there, SkullTail, SkyTooth, and DeadClaw.
  "Hi RoseWhisker. Haven't seen you in a while." SkullTail said mischievously.
  "What are you doing here SkullTail!" RoseWhisker hissed.
  "You didn't invite us to your party! So I decided to crash this place!" He smiled.
  "RoseWhisker it's okay I'll handle this." Said RoseWhisker's dad.
  "No, dad it's okay I don't want you getting hurt I can handle it I'm 15 now." She said sympathetically.
  "Well how sweet little Rosie poo's standing up for her daddy!" SkullTail teased.
  RoseWhisker shed a tear she couldn't believe what he said. She soon turned her back and ran away from her problem with the wolf boys. She came upon a small river and sat down on a rock nearby. She stared at herself in the river her flower crown had lost most of its flowers and her fur was all ruffled and dirty.
  "Are you okay?" Said a mysterious voice from the bushes behind her.
  "Who's there!" Cried RoseWhisker
  "You don't know me." He slowly came out of the bushes. "My names SnowHeart."
  RoseWhisker looked at him for a solid 5 minutes. 'He's so tall and handsome!' Thought RoseWhisker. SnowHeart had fur as white as snow, and piercing blue eyes that sparkled in the moon light.
  "Why did you come here?" She glared at him.
  "My brothers. I saw them making fun of you and your family and I just wanted to make sure your okay." He explained.
  "So your in the the wolf boys!" She screamed.
  "What? No, no that's my brothers I'm like their brother gone wrong." SnowHeart and RoseWhisker laughed.
  "Thanks for coming." She snuffled.
  "Well I better be going soon my brothers would get so mad if they saw me with you."
  "I understand. Well I hope I can see you again." She smiled.
  "Me too." He smiled back and walked back home.