5. Duty

As I shouted for my zampakutou I felt my vision became blurry, but I felt my body became light as a feather. It was an amazing feeling. The blade disappeared, and I swung my handle towards Marechiyo. I couldn't see him clearly, maybe the shikai took my vision. I didn't mind, to be honest. The wind became wild around me as I lifted my handle and slowly let it down. Marechiyo fell back, with such speed, he hit the wall of the distant end of that place. Soi Fon chuckeld, she must have enjoyed the show from there. I felt myself fast and I wanted to destroy something at that moment. I have never felt something like that before. That was crazy.
I gave up on my vision so I closed my eyes and let the wind lead me. I felt Marechiyo's pressure so I flash stepped there and kicked him in the back. I heard the sound of the chains and swung some wind there but I must have missed it, because he hit me with his spikey ball. I fell back and blood dripped out of my shoulder and side. It was painful, but I felt more urge to hurt him, to fight. I got up and with still closed eyes I released a bit more of my pressure and attacked him with all my power. I heard something scrach and brake than he shouted and landed with a big bang.
I opened my eyes, suddenly I didn't know how did this happened. Shinsetsu must have done this... She helped me. Than clapping filled the room. It was Soi Fon's clapping. She walked up to us. I put my sword away and turned to face her.
"Impressive. The innocent newbie who didn't want to hurt anyone few weeks ago now destroying royal, elit shinigamis... Haha" She looked content, but I felt guilty instead. I wanted to help Marechiyo back up, but he pushed my hand away, again.

Soi Fon gave me the title of the liutenant of the 2nd division and the second person of the stealth force. Marechiyo looked annoyed, angry and I could see that he wants to kill me really bad, but captain said that I don't need to be afraid of him and do not pay any attention to him. So I did. 

//Time Skip-About 2 Months after//

This day was the day when Soul Society had the warmest temperature in the whole year. It was scorching. But this day was also when my title meant serious work for the first time. Now the whole division knew my name and they accepted my title, it felt really good. Today the captain wasn't at home, I mean she was away in the world of the living for some missions with stealth force, and all the duties remained for me. I had to check the guards all around the border of the Seireitei, also do some of the paperworks, only the urgent ones but we had a lot of them... I also had to take part in a lieutenant meeting and I had to be a lot outside...

I felt my body getting fragile, but I still had some work. I saw a bench and I wanted to take a short nap before continueing the work, but I didn't knew which division's barrack is it. I felt so weak, you couldn't imagine, and that bench was in a perfect position that a perfect shadow gave it coolness. So I gave up and almost immediately fainted.