//Important//

Each of you are aware that a RP community is meant to be fun and a safe place for any gender, sexuality, identification, etc.

It is not a place to bully and claim:
"My character is just like that!"

No.
Bullying, suicidal, horribly depressing situations, and real life tragedies should NOT ever be brought into a roleplay.

It is horrible that so many roleplayers are deciding to leave, kill themselves, self harm, or even leave fandoms in general because a roleplayer/roleplay group is harassing them and bullying.

It is not okay.

It is never okay.

It will never be okay to bully or tell someone to kill themselves.

You should have respect for people of all genders, sexuality, identification, ethnicity, religion, and so on.

Respect.
Is a very important factor of anything in anyone's life.

Respect family
Respect loved ones
Respect co-workers
Respect people
Respect animals
Respect anyone in general.

There are some people who do not deserve respect, I am fully aware.

But I've noticed that so many people are abandoning Wattpad and fandoms, because they are being "left with no other choice".

If you would like to show support to anyone, any fandom, anything.

Change your profile picture to this, so people know you will respect them and you are a safe person for them to be around; that they don't have to hide themselves from the world around you

No one should have to sit alone because they fear they will be attacked for what they are, identify as, believe in, love, or hate.

Lives are precious and should be taken care of.

You only get one life like this.
Make the best of it, by making others have hope.

Thank you.

- Tate/Admin