Chapter 1

Rouge Cheney. He's been in my mind for the longest time. All I can think about is Rouge. His raven hair. The clothes that make it seem like he could be having a damn heat stroke. And his eyes. His red eyes that used to make me tremble with fear when I was younger. Now when I look at him and he looks at me all I see is my best friend and kindness. The way he makes me feel is just so hard to describe to him. Everyone else knows I have a crush on the shadow dragon slayer. No it's more than a crush. It's a desire to have him near me. But all that desire gets pushed down and I have to just be his friend instead of the girl who has a very unhealthy crush on him. Except being around him doesn't exactly help anything. It just makes me want to grab hold of him and kiss him. Basically I'm the Juvia Lockser of the Sabertooth guild and he is the Gray Fullbuster of the Sabertooth guild. I just don't know what to do with all of my feelings towards him. If I show him my feelings he'll turn me down and if I don't I could lose my shadow dragon forever. Yikes even my thoughts are like Juvia's thoughts.

"Hey Meygana." My other friend Yukino says to me.

"Hey Yukino." I say to her and she sits next to me and rubs my back.

"What am I going to do? I can't just walk up to him and say 'Hey I like you can we please be a thing so I don't lose you to anyone.' I can't say that! He will think I'm crazy and immature like Salamander." I respond starting to cry.

"Shhhh. Everything will be okay. Wanna go on a job with me to take your mind off of this Rouge thing?" She asks and I shake my head no.

"I promised Lucy I'd go see her and her friends at Fairy Tail. Maybe I can even get some advice on what to do about all of this." I tell her and she smiles standing up.

"Okay just don't be back to late. I want to take you shopping so we can find dresses for the New Years Ball thing here at the guild." Yukino says and leaves the to go and pick a job for herself.

"Got it." I say and go up to the bar to get a water. Once I have my water I start to head over to Fairy Tail so I can see my friends and some of my ex-guild mates. Yes I used to be a part of Fairy Tail but I switched over when I was 6 years old. I get on the train to Magnolia but because of all the motion I end up getting up sick and wanting to puke my guts out on to the floor. Yes I'm also a dragon slayer. I was taught ice magic from my dragon when I was really young.

"We are here." I hear the conductor say and I slowly crawl my way out of the train. I hate motion sickness but life is life and you just have to deal with it no matter how bad it is. Once out of the train and my sickness has left me for now I head over to Fairy Tail. I wonder how Gramps is doing. And Natsu. And Laxus. I've been gone for far to long and now I need to go see everyone. As I walk I don't see where I'm going and walk into someone.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention." I say holding my head and looking up to see who I ran into.

"It's okay. I will live." The person says. When I look up I see Lucy.

"Oh. Hey Lucy. How has Fairy Tail been treating you lately?" I ask her and she smiles.

"It's been great. To bad you left though. I always hear Laxus talking about you." She tells me making me blush.

"Well I have managed at Sabertooth. Of course my crush isn't easy either." I say and she gasps at me.

"You are crushing on someone at Sabertooth. No way. Who?" Lucy says all happy and gushy.

"Rouge Cheney. He is just so cute but it's not that easy anymore because he's all mature and looks at me like I'm still a kid." I say starting to tear up.

"It's okay Meygana. Come on. Let's get you to Fairy Tail so you can see all of your friends again. We have been waiting all year to see you again." She says and we walk to her guild together.

"Anyone new yet or is it still the same people as before?" I ask her.

"Same old people. You know how it is." Lucy responds to me and I frown. After they won he games they should have had tons of people lining up to join Fairy Tail but apparently no one wants to. That's just really sad.

"That's just a little upsetting." I tell her and she shakes her head yes to agree with me.

"I know but still." She says and I grab her hand and start to rub it as we walk.

"Don't worry. I can ask Sting if he'd be willing to let Fairy Tail come to our party if it makes you feel any better." I tell her and she smiles.

"That's nice of you Meygana but it's your party. Your time to celebrate with each other." She tells me and I give her a weak smile. We soon reach the guild and she pushes the door open. As she pushes the door open she ducks and I punch a table that comes flying towards us making it break into a million pieces.

"I still have that strength and ability to remember that tables will come shooting at the door and whoever is behind it." I say to myself and Lucy stands up.

"Look who is visiting everyone!" Lucy yells and everyone looks at me.

"Meygana is here." I hear Romeo say from near the bar.

"Meygana!" Auska says and runs over to me with her pink hat and toy gun.

"Hey guys." I say waving at all of them.

"My little sister is back here." Natsu screams from on the stage. Natsu and I aren't blood relatives but when I told him I was a dragon slayer he started calling me his little sister. It felt right so I just let it play through.

"Hm." I see Laxus say from the second floor. I swear he doesn't come down unless it's for a damn request. That boy just needs a smack upside the head to knock some mind into him.

"How have you been at Sabertooth? Are they treating you right? What about the jobs? Do they pay well?" I hear Happy say as he flies over everyone and lands on my head.

"Everything has been fine." I say to them and they all wait to hear everything since I've been gone.

"Don't worry guys. Everything for Meygana is going great." Lucy says standing up for me. I owe her one.

"Meygana what are you doing here?" Master Makarov says as he walks over to me. I remember when I was younger and Master Makarov was taller than me. Now he shorter than me but yet he can kick and punch and has magic that will make him grow when he's mad. I haven't seen that since I was 3.

"Just visiting." I tell him and he just smiles.

"I remember when you were a baby and left on the front steps of the guild. Wouldn't leave me alone and Laxus would just stare at you for hours at a time. I had to pull him away from you so you could sleep." Gramps says making me blush.

"Would you please just shut up old man? No one wants to hear about all the times when Meygana and I were younger." Laxus says coming downstairs and comes closer to me.

"Laxus." I say calmly as Laxus's arm slithers around my waist and he pulls me closer to him.

"I missed you being here Meygana." He tells me and I wrap myself in his cape. This is one of the times I can touch his cape that he wears. Other times no one is allowed to touch his cape except for him and occasionally Freed if Laxus left it somewhere and Freed would voulenteer to get it.

"I missed you too Laxus." I say and look up at him. He begins to come closer to me until we hear the voice I never wanted to hear at a moment like this.

_______________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger. This is my first story on wattpad that I'm hopping to finish. Please like and comment it up. I will do requests for the plot and let you tell me what other characters to add.