Run away

Sorry for the delay!

Adriana POV(armoni's little sister)

*sighs

Sometimes I just want to get away.

"I just want to have a break away from this thing called life."

"I know that I have a great sister that takes great care of me but I just can't handle the stress that I am under."

"I'm just going to leave for a couple of days maybe even a few weeks, who knows."

Adriana packed a gym bag with a couple of outfits and other needed necessities. She then grabbed a pen and a piece of notebook paper to write a note for her sister to find when she had arrived.
In the note she said:

"Armoni I am dearly sorry that I have to leave for small amount of time. It's just that I am under alot of un-needed stress. Please don't kill yourself worrying about me I am going to be fine. Grandma lended me $200 so that should be enough to keep me fed. I love you soo much.
Love, Adriana"

Shortly after writing the note she left.

Armoni(POV)

"After the stylist finished up my hair all I could think about was being so harsh on Adriana this morning I felt bad especially after everything that happened and all of the bullshit that she has been thro-"

"Umm $150 is what you owe."
the stylist said with an attitude cutting off my straight of thought

"Okay! Damn." I said back with an attitude

"Bitch just give me my shit hoe." she said

"The fuck...on second thought here bitch!" I said soon after thowing $150 in her face

"Let me leave up out this piece of shit before I have slap me a bitch!" I said loudly

"Slap who? Bitch." the stylist said

"You trying it hoe. You really are." I said sternly through clenched teeth

After that being said I started towards the door, but I felt a tight grip on my hair extensions. I got a good look and found that it was the stylist bitch. I warned her now imma beat the shit outta her.

I pushed her off of me and she fell to the ground. I then straddled her and sent repeated punches to her face. I then stood up grabbed her by her hair and dragged her all the way outside. Kicked her in the gut and spit in her face.

"Have a blessed day, hoe." I said soon after getting in my car to leave

"Bitches are so wreckless these days. I just don't understand why any bitch would dare touch me knowing I don't play that shit."

I soon exited my thoughts and focused on the road. Traffic was quite steady but not fast enough.
Ahead was a red light. I loved red lights. They give me a chance to think about things. But I somehow didn't feel like thinking right now so I looked at the people walking by on the sidewalk.

I saw many different types of people just going by their day, but someone caught my eye. I saw a girl that looked almost similar to my sister adriana but it can't be because she's at home probaly in bed.

*BEEP BEEP

I heard the honking of horns so I shook off the thoughts and continued on home to finish preparing for my date with Officer Brooks.

I turned the key in the keyhole and entered my apartment.

"Helloo. Adriana?" I said looking for her

I entered her room and didn't feel her presence i saw something. It was a note. After reading it all I could say was..."Fuck!!!" in frustrastion