Chapter 4

The girls decided today would be a relaxing day so we chose to go to the spa and pamper ourselves. I for one wanted a deep tissue massage, and mani-pedi. The spa had a swimming pool so while Barbara and I were getting our tissues de-stressed and unwound s the rest were relaxing in the pool. My masseuse was fairly attractive and I didn't miss the stare he was giving me, yet he wasn't as tall as Aiden or as built. Why was I comparing him to Aiden? Once his hands touched my back everything was forgotten, his hands worked heavens on my tired muscles. The massage lasted about an hour and half, but it was the best thing I've experienced.

We found the others and in the pool and joined in on the conversation. We set our  mani-pedi times together and we had about an hour before that time. So we used that hour wisely to gossip among us, Maira was telling us about the guy she's been seeing. Saying that they met at a cafe and that they got it off, he works as the head of security at Rodriguez Enterprise and how she feels safe with him around since he has to ensure the safety of the company's owner. Next we moved on to Meagan and her boyfriend of 3 years, which they're planning on getting married and guess who the bridesmaids are? Us of course. From our group of friends Lizzy,  Barbara and I are the only single ones at the moment. Ari and Tori are happily married,  Ari married Albert after she graduated from high school and Tori married John last year. We talked some more about our plans, about shoes, and of course mine and Maira a favorite: makeup!

As soon as the clock stroked 12 it was time for our mani-pedis, we all decided on frozen yogurt after this. While the lady was painting my toes, my earlier masseuse came towards me and handed me a paper neatly folded in half, I opened it to find his number written on it with a "Text me" under it. I laughed out loud which cause the girls to look and me with questioning looks. I passed the paper to Lizzy who was right next to me, she laughed and passed it on to the next, it went like that until they all saw it and we had a good laugh about it. He was cute and all but nothing compared to Aiden. I need to stop thinking about him! But I couldn't those feelings were just too amazing, but I had too, no matter how good it felt it's over no more.
Next to me there was a stack off magazines, I glanced through them to see if there was an interesting one that I could waste my time on. When my hand skimmed through a familiar face, I pulled it out and looked at it correctly. There's no way it's actually him, I stared at his beautiful blue eyes, the same eyes that had me in a trance the night at the club. Under him the cation read "Spotted! Our Bachelor with a model?" My heart sank, it's not like I was in a relationship but it still stung. I guess this is reason enough not to think anything out of us, that's probably his girlfriend and I was merely his affair.
It's okay I'm fine it was just one night, it was nothing serious. I'm leaving in two days so I doubted I would run into him. Which made things easier to stop thinking about him, far away from here. That's just what I needed. I just hope the girls don't catch on to my change of emotion because I'd hate to explain the reasons behind it all.
After spending time at the spa we went window shopping and the cute little shops nearby. We ended up raiding a sale they were having at a retail store close to us and let's just say we aren't light shoppers. We easily spent around $900 each, I think the store is gonna need to restock after our intrusion. I bought a bunch of new dresses for my work attire, with heels and jewelry for each dress, also I managed to buy two new club dresses and a set of lingerie. I've always had a liking for lingerie, saying that once I get married all I'm going to wear for my husband is lingerie. I think I'll even cook for him in lingerie. But I'm no where near getting married so I just buy them and put them aside in a separate box, don't want anyone to find these.

The next morning I woke up to a text from Jorge my secretary telling me that the penthouse, for when I move over here, is ready. So I took the liberty to take all my new items along with a bunch of new necessities to the penthouse. I wanted things to be ready for my move in. I wasn't going to be staying in the penthouse by myself I told the girls that I had enough space for some of them to live there so I won't be alone. Not all of them were going to move because 1) 2 of them are married and live with the husband and 2) two of them are living with their boyfriends/fiancées but at least the ones that can, will.