Classmate

There was once a boy named Gabriel Who had a crush on a girl named Andrea. The two of them were Classmates They are still Elementary Students. They are Section Peace Grade 5. Andrea and Gabriel are Friends They always Chat in Facebook Gabriel even give Andrea Snacks for free But When Andrea found out that Gabriel Has a Crush on her Andrea Tried to Avoid Gabriel When Gabriel Tried to Give Andrea a Soda Andrea Snobbed Him Gabriel was very Embarrased on What Andrea Did. Gabriel has a Bestfriend name Andrew. Andrew is a Football player in there School he was a Good one Andrew just always make Gabriel Happy Because he is always Sad when he Remembers Andrea 1 year has past They were Grade 6 Still Andrea And Gabriel Was not Speaking or even Communicating with each other until One Night Andrea Texted Gabriel With a Qoutes Gabriel Only Said in the text only 2 words "I'm Sorry" Andrea Replied "Do you even Know what are you doing ?" Gabriel Replied also "Yes And I'm Sorry" Andrea Replied "I will try to Speak to you But try not to have a feelings on me AGAIN ! " Gabriel Replied Okay It was Monday Andrea said to Gabriel "Hi Gabriel" But Gabriel didn't hear it Because he has Earphones ! Andrea felt very Embarassed Because She was Nothing but like an air When Gabriel Sat down on his Chair He Remembered Andrea He quickly ran to Andrea But She Snobbed her Again Gabriel was very Embarrased The Best Friends of Andrea Jean and Anna Laughed at Gabriel They Said "What kind of Boy are you ? A Feeler? Haha " Gabriel tried to avoid the two of them But he can't He Reacted "So What ? You don't even Care Did you even know what happened to me ? even to Andrea ? " The two of them knew that they Texted with each other Gabriel was Shocked that Andrea, Jean and Anna were texting with each other also about what happened to Gabriel And Andrea . It was August Gabriel was very Hopeless when he knew that Andrea has a Boyfriend ! It was also Gabriel's Friend Chris. Gabriel Always Avoid Chris he was very Jealous of the two of them. And Know Gabriel is Writing a Story About her Crush ! And this is GABRIEL.

                                                                       THE END FOR NOW ! 

Stay tuned  There is still pt.2 of these