ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ OᑎE

Hi that is me Violet Cooper, I am a seventeen year old girl who is really shy and only has one best friend Rachel Dun. Rachel and I have been friends since the start of pre school. We have never had a fight, we have never had a boyfriend because we believe that our friendship will break if we have a boyfriend. But will this about to change?

I was having a dream that this new cool kid boy came to school. He was the most wanted guy by the girls, I took one look at him and I knew it was love at first sight. I liked him and he told me that he liked me. I didn't know what his name was or anything about him, but after a few days Rachel found out that we both liked each other. Rachel made up all these comments about me to this guy that weren't true and he didn't like me anymore. He found out later that none of them were true and told Rachel to not be my friend anymore. He took me on a date, to this beautiful place. He pulled out this black box and he got down on one knee. I didn't know what he was doing he was about to open it and then.....

*RING RING RING RING*

My alarm clock went off. At the most wonderful party of my dream. I took a quick look at my clock that read 7:30 Am and put my head back on the pillow. I moaned because I didn't want to get up at this time. I forced myself out of bed and slowly walked to the kitchen were my family were having breakfast. I said good morning to my mom, sister and two brothers. My dad died when I was ten, dad had cancer in his lungs but eventually went to his brain and killed him. It happened seven years ago, I still miss him.

I sat down at the dinning table were every one was eating there break fast. I picked up the box of cornflakes and pored them into my brightly colored bowl with a dash of milk. I picked up the spoon and started shoveling mouthfuls of cereal into my tiny mouth. When I had finished I got up and placed my brightly colored bowl into the sink. I walked back to my room upstairs and got dressed at a reasonable pace. after I got dressed for school and I brushed my hair and teeth. Later I put my shoes and socks on. I packed my bag and said goodbye to everyone while heading to the door. I shut the door behind me and started walking to Rachel's house. Rachel only lives a couple of blocks away.it is good when we want to have a sleep over.

When I was walking there was this cute guy like in my dream walking the opposite direction as I was. He was staring at me the whole time I could see him. When I arrived at the front door at Rachel's house I had rung the door bell. I waited for an answer.......

"Hello Violet my bestest buddy in the whole world" screamed Rachel has she opened the door.

"hello to you to Rachel"I said in and awkward voice.

"well we should get going" mentioned Rachel while walking out the door.

"ok" I said in response.

We started walking and Rachel asked how was my morning.

" how was your morning this morning dear?"mentioned

" it was like normally the boring old good morning mother, sister and brothers. How was your morning?" I replied

"that's never changed. My morning was shit" Rachel replied in an angely voice.

" and why was it shit my dear" I mumbled very confused.

" because I had a fight with my eldest brother about dad giving money to him and not me".

" why did your dad give him money and not you?" I said even more confused.

"that is exactly what I said" Rachel said getting even more anger.

Hope you liked my new book 😁 Don't forget to to push the vote button and comment if you want🙂🍫I will try and publish  a new chapter tomorrow. If I don't it probably will be a long chapter😜😋

Kristeen🦄💖😈☯♍️