Chapter 3

Seulgi's P.O.V

That night, Irene and I went to her house to try out her outfits. By the way, I hate her plan so much.

We went to her room and I lazily lied on her bed. She opened her closet and took out all her outfits. She put it on the side of her bed and looked at it one by one.

"Why do you want me to wear those stuffs anyway?" I asked.

"We're going somewhere tonight." She said with her eyes on the outfits. My eyes widened and sat up.

"What the heck?! But my mom doesn't know that! Even my brothers!" I said, feeling so shock.

"Oops... I forgot to mention you that I called your mom earlier during lunch break at school that you're staying here 'cause of our school works. Sorry about that." She giggled. Oh this girl, really.

"I can't believe you..." I squinted my eyes, gritting my teeth.

"I said I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to scare the hell out of you. Geez..." She said and finally chose an outfit for me.

"You look great in black since you don't want red, pink, blue, violet or any pretty color." She showed me the black outfit and I kinda liked it.

"If you're having problems with your clothes and other personal things, your brother Minhyuk brought it here so you don't have to worry." She winked and I grinned 'cause my silly brother did that for me.

I took a quick shower and went back to the room.

"I'm going to take a shower now. Dry up and wear it. I'll put makeup on you later when I'm done." She said and went to the bathroom.

I dried myself up with a towel and a hair dryer, then wore the outfit. The clothes made my skin stand out and a bit revealing. This is...

 This is

Stupid. I'm like the boyish type yet I'm wearing this. Where did my identity go?

"I'm done now. Let's get you- Oh my gawd." I looked at Irene who was in a towel with her mouth open.

"You look so gorgeous, Seulbear!!!" She squealed and I gave her a poker face.

"Whatever. Just go grab some clothes before your towel falls down 'cause of my beauty." I joked.

"Now, you're joking about beauty? You only wore that dress but you're also changing." She gasped.

"Oh shut up, it's because I have nothing else to say regarding the dress except the pathetic joke. Enough with the nonsense, just go change." I said and she laughed.

~

We arrived at the place and Irene dragged me inside. Sweaty bodies everywhere which made me feel so uncomfortable.

"Want some drinks? It's on me!" She said, almost like shouting 'cause of the loud music. I shook my head and just sat by the counter.

She bought herself a tall glass of vodka and told me that she'll be joining with the others on the dance floor.

Great. Now, what am I going to do?

I sighed and just watched her dancing with some guys around our age. While doing so, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to the person and saw him drunk.

"Alone?" He asked.

"I'm with someone, actually." I said, giving him my famous poker face.

"Come with me. You're gonna enjoy it." He held my hand but I hit it.

"Put your hands away from me, you son of a bitch." I kicked his junior and ran away.

I shouldn't have come with Irene. A lot of perverts are here in this place.

Since I can't squeeze myself in the crowd where Irene was, I went to the safest place I know here.

And that is the girls' restroom.

I went inside and looked at the mirror. I looked exhausted from running away.

I retouched my face with makeup given by Irene when I heard someone puking in the toilet.

I felt really- no, super duper disgusted 'cause she must've been drinking a lot. I was eavesdropping on every door until the last one. She was here.

"Are you okay?" I asked. I got no response and all I heard is her breathing.

"Awww..." He suddenly groaned. Wait, he?

HE?!

A GUY?!

IN A GIRLS' BATHROOM?!

My eyes popped out when I heard a groan... from a guy! What the heck is he doing here?!

I stepped back from the door and it opened. He walked out, losing balance.

"Let me help you, stranger." I said and I held his waist. I put his arm around my shoulders as we went out of the restroom.

Well, that's weird. I don't help other people that I don't know, but he really needs help I think.

I brought him to an empty room. Empty 'cause obviously there's no one here but a bed, lamp stand, closet and many more.

As expected in the dance clubs. After drinking and dancing, there'll be some one night stands and all. But I know what I'm doing and I'm not gonna do any shit to this guy.

I laid him down on the bed properly and suddenly he groaned.

I hissed and felt tired of carrying him. I gazed at him and he was murmuring.

"Wendy, why are you doing this to me? What did I do?" He mumbled and tears fell from his cheeks.

I frowned on what I saw. I wiped his tears and shushed him.

"It's okay, I'm here for you." I said, stroking his hair. He groaned again and took my hand, pulling me down beside me.

I was surprised by his sudden actions.

"Don't leave me, Wendy. Please don't." He embraced me tight, still crying.

"But I'm not Wendy." I said.

"Whoever you are, stay with me." He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep. I just noticed our faces were really close.

"Whoever you are, I won't leave you like this." I wiped the remaining tears from his cheeks and went to sleep.