Dating a vampire isn't easy.

CHAPTER 1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     It was a cold thrilling afternoon and everyone at Virginia Knights High School was so excited. This would be there last day at school if they were a senior. Everyone was in their winter coats and boots ready for the day to end so they could go home and sleep. Madison Renay was especially excited so she could go home and tell her sister Red all about the boy that she was dating named Vlad which was Roman for devil. ''Alright class please open to page 456 of our class story "The Time I Cried" and read till page 590'',Mrs.Terrine told the class.

The students did as they were told, well most of them. Other kids did spit balls and scribled there names on desks. Just as the principal walked through the door a paper plane that said dork on it hit her in the eye. The room got quiet and everyone looked at Derek the one who threw it. The principal gave him a stern look and he went right to her office without a word said.

At the end of school Vlad came to talk to Madison."Hey Madison want to hang out. "Sure but I have to be home by 8:00. "Okay that's good" "Oh ya why" "Cause I have to tell you something important". Once Madison and Vlad were in the deep in the woods of Virginia Vlad took a deep breath and stared at Madison. After about 10 minutes of complete silence Vlad told Madison he was a vampire and explained tons of things all in about 20 minutes Madison was in shock and could barely breath. After a few seconds though Madison understood and was okay with it.

Vlad suggested that they go to a restaurant and eat and Madison thought that it was excellent.So they went to a restaurant called Terianlia Vancearge and had spaghetti and shared a milkshake. They were done at about 5:30 so they went to the movies.

The movie was "Blue Jasmine" and they had no candy just some soda. About half way through the movie Vlad started to hold Madison's hand. At the most romantic part of the movie Vlad kissed Madison. Then the rest of night it  was pretty silent.

Once the movie was over it was 8:30 and Vlad drove Madison home and walked her to her front door. They said a casual goodbye hugged and Vlad kissed Madison on her forehead then left. When Madison opened the door there was Red standing right in front of her,surprised Madison dropped her keys and gave a tiny squeal. Her heart started pumping full adrenaline she couldn't even breath.

                                                                             CHAPTER 2

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, how was your date?" Red asked. "It was good, wait how did you know I was on a date?" "You don't ever leave the house unless you are going on a date." Madison rolled her eyes and laughed. Once the door was closed and everything was situated Red and Madison went to their room and because they were so tiered they got straight into their pajamas and went to bed. 

In the morning the girls were sitting at the dining room table eating waffles and watching t.v when Madison's cell phone started ringing off the hook. She snapped it up and answered it and hung up just as quickly. She ran upstairs changed into her favorite outfit grabbed her board and went outside and right there was Vlad standing at the end of the driveway, Madison ran and jumped into  his arms.

" Where you wanna go" Madison questioned.  "Somewhere that you won't be able to get to with a skateboard." He grabbed Madison by the hand and flew straight up and soared for about an hour they were in Florida. They walked along the beach while holding hands for about 2 hours,went inside a light house,went to some street line stores, went to lunch and went back to the beach.