Myths Can Be Real

Myths Can Be Real

I sat drinking my coffee with Steve, my best friend, and Tony, his friend, Tony and I are civil towards each other. I don't like him at all. I only do it for Steve. I love the Punk. "Barnes, Rogers, and Romanoff. My office now." Fury's voice boomed over the PA system. We walk in silence to the office on the carrier. "You may be wondering why I called you here."

"Yeah." Nat said.

"Follow me." We follow him to the room Loki's cell is in. I look into the glass cage and see a small woman in it.

"Who is she?" Nat asks.

"I don't know I was hoping you three could find out." He said walking out of the room. I look over at the woman and see her black wavy hair with red lines and red ends cover her face.

"Hello Ma'am." Steve says. She stands up her face looking familiar. Fire burns in her auburn eyes. She sits on the cold bench. "My name is Steve Rogers and these are my friends, Bucky, and Natasha." He says.

"I know." She says coolly. She has a slight German accent and a slights Brooklyn accent.

"What is your name?" Natasha asks.

"Phoenix." She states dully.

"Well Miss Phoenix, why are you here?" I ask.

"On a mission." She says. She stands and starts to pace back and forth around the cell looking like a caged animal.

"Can you tell us the mission?" Steve asks.

"No I can no Steven Grant." She say looking him in the eyes. He flinches in her intense gaze.

"I never said my full name." He says.

"Oh I know, Ste." She smirks. "And Buck Buck, I'm surprised you didn't recognize me, Snowflake." She turns to Nat. "Ash." She says.

"Nix." She whispers.

"Bingo!" She laughs. "Buck Buck, Ste? Remember Phoebe?" She smirks. "Your own dear sister?" She says, a smirk plastered on her face.

"Pheebs?" I ask running to the cell.

"Good job Sergeant." She say sarcastically. "Well now you know, leave." She commands, silver words forming the word 'leave' come out of her mouth and swirl around us, we turn on our heels and leave. "And remember! Myths can be real!" She yells.