Gowther x Suicidal!Reader

There is the slight metioning of suicide and cutting, so please if you feel uncomfortable reading about this please dont read.And please remember you always have someone to help you. And im always here to talk even im a bitch but im here.
THIRD POV

It's a hot summer day at the tavern, and everyones everyone's suffering due to the heat.It's been awhile since the whole gang got together since everyone left.In which,caused (y/n) to switch outifts from her normal plaid long sleeve and jeans to a tank top and short shorts. (A/n- im sorry if this isnt your most ideal outfit when its out, your allowed to switch it :'/)

Once Gowther (y/n) he saw a couple of battle scars and more scars but they were on her wrists and thighs, upon discovering these new features gowther starts to read his bestfriend's mind. Gowther walks up to her "(Y/n) Why did you self-harm?" He questioned the poor girl in front of him.

Your Pov

"(Y/n) why did you self-harm?" Gowther questioned. Those words hit me like a million of bricks. Never in my life had I thought he was going to ask. Speechless I looked at the pink haired my bestfriend and grabbed his hand and we both went into the forest.

"(Y/n) why did you self-harm?" He asked me again. Turning around I looked at gowther's eyes and opening my mouth. "Gowther remember when everyone split up? During that time period, I was captured and I was forced to fight against my will. Around that time, after they had me win a couple rounds they -" I was cut off by Gowther's hand being placed on my cheek.

"Dont continue please, whenever I see or hear you being hurt it makes me very angry. It makes me feel weird when we are together, I get these funny feelings in my stomach when im around you. And i cant stop thinking about you.And I'm-" This time I cut him off of his rant and I raised my hand and signalled to gowther for a sec to shut up.

"That feeling your getting? Is something we call Love." Responding to his little rant of feelings."And in return to his you confession gowther, I love you too" and with that we both started leaning towards eachother and kissed and from that moment you guys were closer than ever and battled everything together.

••••••••
So sorry I dont know if it was my phone or wattpad that has been deleting my updated but whatever , here's an update :) do you guys like the new cover btw? And please dont forget dont self-harm and im here for you guys, love you
Peace and Love ♡