Great moment.

Kylie was still shocked to receive £500,000. Reme was at Kylies house and they started talking about what they wanted to do with the money. Later on they went to the Cinema to watch 'The Conjuring 2'. Kylie&Reme couldn't bare watching it they were completely frightened.
*****2HOURS LATER*****
The movie had finished and Kylie&Reme were clinging on to each other. Next they decided to go to Kaspers in Eaststreet. Kylie ordered a waffle with Nutella on top and Reme ordered a fudge cake. They were both munching on their food and enjoying theirselves. They finished and they could both barely walk. After all of this they went back to Kylies house.

Kylie: honestly Reme thank you for the money.
Reme: it's ok it's my way of saying sorry.
They then decided to watch Netflix. They got a blanket and covered theirselves they got a bit to comfortable and started touching each other making each other have orgasms. It didn't take long but then they started kissing. They started rubbing each other's clits and holding each other's breast. They then stopped cuh the realised what they were doing but still holding each other's breast. But all of a sudden the door opened and it was a familiar face .