Outlaws

Chapter one: Memory’s

I opened my eyes to find the same boring room I have seen thousand times. The walls marked with dents from where I have punched and the carpet stained with a thousand mystery liquids. I sat in my bed for a moment just staring, not thinking just staring at that picture, a picture of me and my friend, who left, she was the only other outlaw I knew. I felt a tear run down the side of my cheek and run into the corner of my mouth. That one tear turn into a couple of tears until eventually I couldn’t control myself; I was just crying my eyes out. “Stop it Aiden!” I thought to myself “You’re just being silly!” I wiped the tears from my face and lifted myself from my bed. I walked across my room with my head help high to the door grabbing my towel from the radiator on my way.

I walked into the bathroom locked the door and stared at myself in the mirror. I stared at my torn body and my broken heart. I stared at the scares scattered on my wrists that once formed a river of blood that took my pain away. I ran my hand through my thick black hair, I felt like crying again at this point. I quickly pulled myself together “Just a few more weeks of school” I laid the bath mat on the floor and turned the shower on. I waited for a few minutes for the water to get warm and dipped my toes in to make sure. Once warm I slipped my body under the warm water, drenching my hair. I grabbed the shampoo and conditioner and rubbed it into my hair. Making sure I didn’t miss bits. I washed it out and repeated with the soap, only this time I rubbed it on my body. I was carful when going over the scabs from yesterday as I didn’t want them to open again.

I then stepped out the shower and turned it off. I grabbed the towel that I had laid on the ground earlier. I engulfed my whole body in it, drowning myself in the dark, standing there for a few seconds to enjoy the peace that I rarely and able to get. I rubbed my body dry, wrapping the towel around me after doing so. I unlocked the door and made my way back into my bedroom, being careful not to wake my hung-over farther. I could hear his loud snoring as I walked pass his door that was a good sign; it meant he was still asleep. I ran on my tip toes after that, trying to get to my bedroom as quickly as possible. Once in my bedroom I shut the door and let go on my towel that was wrapping my body. I got some pants and socks out and put them on before walking over to my closet. I picked out my usual, black skinny jeans with a band T-shirt. Today’s was a sleeping with sirens t-shirt. I slowly slipped all items of clothing on making sure I don’t catch any of my cuts and walked over to my mirror.

Once at the mirror I looked up to the right hand corner where my best friend had signed it the day she left. I love her hand writing, it’s all loopy and I always used to call it posh, she hated that. I was expecting myself to cry, but I was shocked when those tears where replaced with a smile, the happy memorise we had, and laughter. I plugged in my straighteners still smiling and straightened my hair before using hair spray to keep it in place. I then picked up a bunch of bracelets from my box, I have loads by the way, and then I picked up my friends bracelet. I always wore this to remind me of her and to make connection with her. Once my arm was covered in bracelets I picked up my bag and phone and made my way down stairs to the front door and left for school. Taking those last seconds of peace with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed the first chapter, I know its not that much but I will try and write more for the next chapters. Comment if you liked it!

Asking_The_Veil_1

xxx