Chapter 15: I Love You....

I covered my mouth and didn't say anything. I literally just confessed my feelings for Brandon. I started to blush a lot.
"Are you blushing?"
I didn't say anything, I just kept quiet.
"Ok, if you want to know....."
I turned around and looked at him with tears in my eyes.
"I said yes"
"YOU SAID YES?!"
"I had to, but-"
"WHY?! I LOVED YOU"
I got up and was about to leave through the door. I looked at his eyes. He was staring directly at my eyes as well.
"Look, listen, I'll tell you what made me do it"
I stayed quiet and listened.
"She kept asking me, she wouldn't stop. I even told her that she wouldn't like my interest and she said that she doesn't care about what I thought, she only cared about being popular"
"So, she didn't love you....."
"Exactly, she just wanted to use me. But I was scared to say no, she even threatened me"
"How did she threaten you?"
"She said she would spread a lie, that I sexually abuse girls, which is not true"
"That's horrible!"
"I know"
That's so mean! I knew Ashley was intimidating, but no THIS intimidating.
"But......do you really love me?"
"Y-yes"
"Wow.....no girl has....loved me....before"
That's when he grabbed my waist. He didn't grab it harshly, he grabbed it softly.
"Well......I.....love you....too"
He stroked my hair and looked at me deep in the eye. I looked back at his face. His eyes were so....brown. His hair was so beautiful. He looked so.....macho. That's when I felt something warm against my forehead. I saw a pair of lips against my forehead.
Was he kissing me?
Yup, he was.

He's kissing me....... I don't want this to end......ever.

I laid on his chest and cuddled myself with him. He hugged me and we soon were cuddling together. I felt so warm inside, I finally had someone who I could love and trust. I bet Dad would have loved to meet Brandon.
That's when the voice came back.

"LET ME GO!....."

I had then lost control of myself....

"You-you- YOU RAPIST!!!"