Mental Asylum (Jeff the Killer)

"NO! STOP! I DON'T WANNA GO THERE! THEY DESERVED TO DIE! EVEN MY PARENTS!"

I screamed at the buff, ugly mental asylum guards. They were carrying me out calmly until I bit one of their arms. He screamed as my teeth sunk into his dark skin.

I suddenly felt a sharp needle get stabbed into my side and fluid rushing throughout my heated body.

My screams slowly died down into a whisper and my eyes got heavy.

"Go to hell ..."

I whispered before I fell into a deep sleep. Oh how I hate this cruel, ugly, and wretched world.

I woke up hours later in a white-straight jacket.

"You're finally awake, huh?"

Said a deep voice in the front of the car-- well, van. It made me growl and want to scratch his eyeballs out.

"Leave me alone."

"Aww, don't be sad! But we have a couple questions for you," There was harsh chuckling. "would you rather go to jail for life, have lethal injection, the electric chair, or go to a mental asylum for the rest of your life?"

The 2 idiots started laughing at their own stupid joke. I rolled my eyes.

"Jail. I rather slowly rot than die quickly. I like the pain of sitting in a dirty jail cell for 83 years than getting getting electrified for only 15 seconds."

I bet you that shut them up. Idiots. The one driving looked back at me through the rear view mirror.

"Ahem, hey, what's your name?"

"Bailey."

"How old are you?"

"Seventeen. You?"

"Twenty-four. What did you do to come here at only 17?"

"I killed 2 boys at my school and my parents. I don't know why I didn't go to jail. I mean, am I too far gone?"

The man driving gave me a questioning look.

"Too far gone? What does that mean?"

I chuckled at his idiocy.

"It means ... Hm, how do I explain this? Um, it means I'm too far gone to regain my sanity. But, I enjoy being insane. It's pretty fun."

I started laughing lowly until it was an insane laugh. I laughed so loud that my throat was burning and my eyes watered for no reason.

"HEY! SHUT UP!"

I started chuckling very lowly. I murmured cruel things to myself about the men in the front seat until the van came to an abrupt stop.

The back of the doors swung open.

The two men stood there who were in the front seat. The one who I guessed was flirting with me, smirked at me and yanked me out of the backseat. They both grabbed my arms roughly. Oh boy, are they lucky that I'm in a straight jacket!

They dragged me inside of the building to the front desk. A lady who looked about 25 was writing something until she looked up at me. She gave me a warm smile.

"Hello there. I'm Ms Israel. What's your name?"

"Bailey. Bailey Conrad."

I grunted at her sweet attitude. She gave me another warm smile.

"Your room number is 666. Since there are no more rooms for girls, you will be bunking with 18 year old, Jeffery Phillips."

I growled and screamed. Really?! A 17 year old girl bunking with an 18 year old boy?!