Chap 7 (I don't know why I got these feelings, yeah)

Michael

For the past week all I could feel was shame and embarrassment. That sinking feeling you get in your chest when you start thinking about what you're ashamed about. The blood rising to your cheeks, and the knowing there's nothing you can do to get rid of what happened.

I was petrified when Luke had caught me doing... things. I almost didn't run out of my room to talk to him. All I really wanted to do was curl up in a ball under my covers. But after talking to him I felt a bit better. He didn't hate me for freaking him out.

But then he ran.

I don't really know why, we talked through everything moments before and he seemed fine. 

It was eating me up that I had done that to him. First I kissed him on some dumbass kiss cam without his consent, then I scar him for life by letting him barge in on me. Why am I so awful?

-

"Michael get up!" Calum yells as he throws open my door. "You haven't done anything all week. What's wrong with you?"

I just groan and slide deeper under my covers. After a few seconds a body jumps on top of me and pulls the covers away. 

Calum's face is directly above mine and he has a very concerned demeanor. "Are you sick or something?"

"If I am then you have it now."

He just keeps staring at me, "Michael seriously, what's up?" I sigh, "Nothing. I'm fine. Let's go get some food."

I wink at him for extra affect and he seems to believe my words. "Yay let's go to Chuck-e-Cheese!" He exclaimed.

"What the fuck Cal why?" He avoided my gaze and I saw his cheeks get red. "I don't know I just wanna go."

I decided not to question him anymore.

-

Walking into Chuck-e-Cheese was like stepping into my childhood. I could remember running in the door and being met by black lights where the workers stamp a number on you that can't be seen in the light. I could almost hear my mother yelling at me to stop running away from her.

Cal and I slowly walked to a table to order some pizza before we used almost all of our money on tokens.

Our pizza was brought to us by a hazel eyed guy wearing what looked to be a barrett in his hair. "Sorry the pizza took so long, as you can see we're kinda packed." He smiled. "Calum?"

It took me a second to realize the guy had said Calum's name and even less time to see the blush on Calum's neck. "Ashton? I didn't know you worked here. It's good to see you man." Calum got up from the booth and bro-hugged the guy.

"You too. My break is in a few minutes if you wanted to play some skee ball or something?" The guy question. Calum ( a little too) eagerly nodded and waved.

As the guy left our table, Calum avoided my gaze.

"Calum?"

"Hm?"

"Is hazel eyes the reason you wanted to come here?"

"What? No."

"Look me in the eyes."

His head slowly raised and his face was the brightest red I have ever seen.

"Calum! Why didn't you tell me? I am offended." I fake gasped.

"I'm not gay, I just may or may not have a crush on Ashton."

"Ashton huh? Well go get him tiger." Calum furrowed his eyebrows and then realized what I meant.

"Are you sure?" 

"Of course." He smiled wide and ran off to find the hazel eyed boy named Ashton.

I took the tokens I bought over to one of the jackpot games that I always played even though I had the worst luck. I sat at the same game for probably 15 minutes before I went to find another. I did a double take when I saw one of the games, they have guitar hero what the hell? I ran over to it trying to find a song I knew really well so I could get a shit ton of tickets. At first I missed a couple notes but once I got into it, I got into it. 

Soon I felt a presence behind me and I tried to ignore it so I wouldn't mess up. When I was finally done with the song, I turned around to see none other than Jasey Rae. As soon as she saw who it was she'd been watching, she squealed and jumped on me.

"Kitten! Why are you here? This is a kid place?" She pushed off of me and looked in my eyes with a concerned expression.

"Well I don't enjoy being an adult all the time so I need a break."

She started laughing hysterically and even fake wiped a tear out from under her eye. "You can't just take a break from being an adult silly."

I chuckled at her until a voice interrupted me.

"Jasey? Where are you, you little monkey? Mom's gonna kill me if I lose you."

"Hide me Kitten! Quick!" Jasey ran around to stand against my back. I tried to move her and tell her to go back before the boy I knew was about to come around the corner, saw me.

Unfortunately my luck sucks and within seconds, a head full of blonde hair came into view. Our eyes immediately connected and his face got two shades paler than before.

After seconds of awkward eye contact, his gaze finally shifted to the bright blue eyes of the little girl hiding behind me. "Jasey c'mon it's time to go home."

She verbally fought with Luke about going home until he bribed her with ice-cream. As they started leaving, I couldn't handle it anymore. 

"Luke!" He turned around fast as I ran up to him. "I need to talk to you."

His faced showed an emotion I couldn't quite decipher but changed to annoyed within seconds.

"Honestly Michael I don't really want to talk to you. You get on my nerves."

I frowned, "I thought we were friends though?"

He started laughing and I curled in on myself.

"We aren't friends Michael, I just felt bad for you. Could you just stop talking to me?"

And I thought I felt nothing for the blonde boy, but in that moment I swear I felt my heart break.

-

Sorry for that sadness.

I should be studying and doing homework but I felt really bad for making you guys wait for an update.

Speaking of you guys, 8K READS WHAT THE CRAP?? LIKE I WAS JUST GOING ON WATTPAD AND DECIDED TO LOOK AT THIS STORY AND I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE THIS. YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE READING THIS.

Also just letting you know, I read every single comment and every time I get a new one it makes my heart happy so thank you guys. I really do appreciate everything and I'm so sorry I never update, I'll try to work on it.

I LAVA YOU

-Em