Alice

You reminded me of my greatest fear .... It was tearing us up , losing you  and along the worst was losing myself  too.

Have you ever wondered why some people can go on with their life , living normally like you never existed. Well, as for me I have been wondering about it in my head. How can someone you love so much can act like you are never important. One minute they were into you the next their not ...

"Everyday is a battle ! Have he not figured it out . " I said to myself a loud.

Honestly, it hurst so much . Just thinking that people will never give you their approval . It hurts for me to think that when my parent learned that I  will never be accepted for who I am and cause them pain and agony . It hurts just thinking about it.

Well that is always my case, I am ALICE . I am a fashion major student , my mom works as a crew member  at Walmart and my dad works as a mechanic . I was never born rich and I have always been looked down just because of my back ground or my financial capabilities. Honestly I don't understand rich people ... They always think that poor people like me sees them as an opportunity and what is the worst thing about it , is I fell in love with one and....

He said he loves me.

How can you use someone you love right ?

Oh well . My eyes were already hurting too much from crying .

Random thoughts were on my mind right now...

Logging off

*********

Alice sat down at the accent chair in the corner of her room. She was listening to some music from Sam Smit 's album , "IN THE LONELY HOUR" . The title was piercing her heart for it was definitely describing what she is going through right now. Three weeks ago , she had a fight with her boyfriend who was in New York . It was regarding some " I need some Space" and now here they go again. She blames here mood swings and her hormones but she definitely knows the truth .

She was never feeling loved anymore.

She was never feeling important anymore .

She was so afraid that all of these were true.

***********

Well you see Alice have seen this coming she just keeps on shoving it off. She could feel this coming since the day Raven told her about his scholarship at New York . She always tries her best (base on her point of few) to make things work and as mentioned above and just quite a while she is now having second thoughts .. 

She is now considering....

She loves Raven there is no question to that ...

She will cross countries for him....

She is willing to sacrifice her dreams just to be part of his plans..

But with the looks of it ..

Right now .

She is not.

He haven't even considered her even in the slightest aspect.

^^^^^^^^^

Oh my , how was this one? Its just an intro and I know it feels like it had no body or structure . I just felt typing thought that goes to my hear .

I'll try to clear things on the next chapter.