Chapter 1: First Kill/ Wanted

Wanted's (pov)

I'm just walking down the street passing by very decorated Halloween houses. But one house stood out to me the most it made me think about how me and my little sister (Kino) didn't have such a good childhood,and how much money this person must have to have so many decorations.

I walked up to the door and kicked it in scaring the old woman half to deaf. I went up to the old woman and demanded that she give me all of her money. She called the cops. they arrived on the scene in minutes. I didn't have the time to get the money, so I just ran out the back door.

I ran to the only person I trusted my little sister Kino's house to hideout for a couple hours. I knocked on her door. She came to the door in a black half shirt and with all black leggings and a red obey snap-back. All I could do was smile she already knew why I was here. So she just stepped a side and let me in. Kino and I talked for a couple of hours about some of everything.

(Their convo)
Kino: Gurl!!! do you ever think you're ever going to fall in love
Me: (half yelled) No
We both busted into laughter
Kino: Gurl someday you will find yo Prince Charming don't believe me just watch
Me: (playfully rolls eyes) yeah right and it's time for me to leave sis
Kino: I hate that you have to leave but ok
Me: bye Mon bébé (my baby)
Kino: bye Mon amour (my love)
Both: Je t'aime (I love you)
(End of convo)

I walked back to the old woman's house walked in the woman's house and aimed my Pistol straight at her head and pulled the trigger (pop). I then walked over to her purse and took all of her money and credit cards and left.

I drove off in my lime green 2014 Camero to my penthouse, I got in the elevator went up to the top floor. i walked in and put my keys on the kitchen counter.

I walked in to my bathroom and turned on the bath water and the stripped out of my clothes and add bubbles and got in. After an hour of soaking. I dried off applied lotion to my skin put on my pjs and then set everything out for work in the morning. (btw she is a maid for famous people she makes really good money) 2ma I am suppose to be working in new person's house I don't know who yet. I got into bed and went to sleep.

BTW this story takes place in France

What do all you sexy people think of the new first chapter