Fifteen

Riley's POV:

"What the hell are you doing here, Gardner?" I ask as an evil smirk forms on Charlie's face.

"Oh princess, you know exactly why I'm here." He says as he takes a step closer to me. Farkle pushes me behind him, "You aren't going to hurt her."

"And who is going to stop me? You and your little friends?" He asks. He chuckles, that hideous smirk still on his face. "Because, they won't be much help. It was just you and your brother that I came for. But now I have that pretty blonde, and your little boyfriend. Your parents actually named you Farkle? They must really hate you." Charlie says, glancing over at Farkle. Farkle glares at Charlie, his fists clenched.

I place my hand over his and his fingers soon intertwine with mine. His facial expression softens for a second, but then hardens once again.

"My brother and my friends have nothing to do with this." I try to sound as confident as I can.

"Awe, look at you trying to be all tough. But you are right about that princess. They don't have anything to do with this. But in some ways, they do. Don't worry though, the blonde and the freak will be, well, in decent shape. Come on out guys." Charlie says, folding his arms across his chest, smirking.

Suddenly four tall, buff, scary looking guys come out from behind the trees and the bushes, surrounding us.

"Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can come with us willingly or I can have my guys here knock you out and things will be a lot worse for you guys." Charlie says, moving his shirt up slightly, revealing a very familiar pistol. "You remember this, don't you princess."

I nod. That gun is the one he had with him the night that we thought we had killed him, and the gun that shot Lucas in the arm.

"Good. Because if you try to fight back at all, Freakle here gets to know how it feels to get shot in the leg." Charlie says, his fingers wrapping themselves around the grip of the gun.

Farkle and I look at each other and he shakes his head, telling me not to go with him. I look at our intertwined hands for a moment before turning to Charlie and saying, "I'll go willingly. Just don't hurt him."

"Good choice." Is all he says before two of the guys start walking towards us with two sacks and what looks to be two rags.

I look over at Farkle and give him a small smile.

"I love you, Farkle." I say, for maybe the last time.

One of Charlie's henchmen then puts the rag in my mouth and tying it on the back of my head tight.

"And I love you." Farkle says before the other guy puts the rag in his mouth and ties it on the back of his head. I look into Farkle's blue eyes for as long as I can before the guy puts the bag over my head and everything goes dark.

Even though I can't see him, at least I can feel him, and hold his hand.

Suddenly I feel a pair of hands forcefully grab my arms, my hand being pulled out of Farkle's.

I feel something rough being wrapped around my wrists, tying my hands together and I instantly realize that it is a rope.

When Lucas and I were little Poppy Joe made us a tire swing and we would always swing on it after school. A small smile appears on my face as I think about the memory.

After the guy finishes tying the rope, he grabs my arm and starts dragging me somewhere.

We walk for what feels like forever before we come to a stop. I hear a door open and we start walking again, most likely inside a building.

"oof." I groan in pain as I feel my back being slammed against a beam or something before I am pushed to the ground.

I hear a muffled scream. It sounded like a girl.

Maya...

"Shut up or else you get a bullet to the thigh." I hear Charlie say.

Suddenly the sack is pulled off of my head and I see that we are in some type of abandoned, rundown building. I look around me to see Maya, Lucas, and Farkle all tied up to support beams.

"Alright, now that everyone is here... Let's have some fun." Charlie smirks and looks at me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyyy, so, here is the fifteenth chapter. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been hanging out with my family and on Instagram a lot lately. And also, school is starting in a few weeks and I will be a freshman.

Yea, does anyone have any tips on how to survive highschool? or at least my freshman year? lol. It would mean a lot.

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSS And I will update again either tomorrow or Friday. I will get started on updating my other stories too.

OH and one more thing, if I made a status book, idk, would y'all read it? It would just be me ranting about stuff, facts about me, etc. idk if I will make it or not tho. I will think about it.