Chapter 1 - The Beginning

"Honey wake up! It's you're first day for you're new high school!" My mom's shrill over-enthusiastic voice filled my ears at 5:45 A.M.

I groaned in response and covered my head with my pillow trying to block out her voice. Nobody should have to endure that kind of enthusiasm this early in the morning especially when they have to do something they don't want to do.

"Honey, you don't want to be late for your first day of school do you?" Her voice asked once again filling my ears.

"Yes," I replied grumpily bringing another pillow over my ears. "Better yet why don't I just skip today?"

"Surely you don't mean that!

"Yes I do," I mutter back before closing my eyes trying to engulf myself in sleep once more.

My mom however had different plans as she pulled my pillows off my head and my blanket off my body.

"Mom!" I screeched out in shock shooting up into a sitting position. "Do you want to kill your only child with hypothermia?"

"Don't be silly, Beth. I would be thrown into jail if I did that. Now get up from your lazy butt and get ready to resume your senior year at a new school!"

"I wouldn't have to resume it if we had never moved," I grumbled under my breath.

"What was that honey?"

"Nothing mother-dearest," I reply in a sickly sweet tone.

"That's what I thought. Now I expect you to get your fanny out of your house by 6:45 if you don't want me to drive you to school and embarrass you in front of the other students," my mom grinned evily before leavings my room. God why couldn't I have gotten a normal mom?

45 minutes later I'm all dressed and ready 15 minutes ahead of schedule. After my mom left I had taken a quick shower to wake me up correctly and to make sure I didn't smell like I died. After I took my shower I had hurriedly put on my black high waisted shorts, white crop top, and my black high top converse. I then braided the top of my hair and wrapped it on the top of my head so it looked like a braided headband then I put the rest of my blonde hair into a loose bun. I looked in my full body mirror one more time for a once over then grabbed my cream colored cardigan and rushed down the stairs to grab the car keys and my backpack.

"Bye mom!" I called out before exiting.

"Bye Honey!" I heard my mom call back, "Be safe!"

I just snorted rolling my eyes and continued on to my white jeep. Only my mom would tell me to be safe as if there were a killer at the school.

If only I had known what I was up for when I had pulled out of the driveway and started heading towards school.

Ok so that is the beginning of my new story. Comment and tell me what you think of it so far because feedback really helps me! Any suggestions of what I should do are welcome too because in all honesty I'm just writing and seeing where it takes me. So I have decided that Freya Mavor will be playing Brylee Harrington as you can see on the side ---->

Sorry this is so short, but with every passing chapter I'll work on writing longer ones.

So remember Vote and Comment :) !

the_girl_with_curls