Derian x Francisco

"Derian, should we really be doing this?" Francisco's voice cut through the silent dark as the two boys walked down the sidewalk.  The cool November night was windy and left goosebumps on the boys' skin.  Their path was illuminated only by the crescent moon shining down on them and the dim, flickering streetlights; nearly everything out of the light's reach was shrouded in darkness.

     Derian spun around, caught off guard by Francis' inquiry.  "What do you mean?" he responded.  Francisco thought a bit before he spoke.  "It's just... even though you need to grab your work, sneaking into the school in the middle of the night seems kind of... I don't know." He shook his head as he continued.  "Forget it."

     Derian didn't respond.  After all, how could he really react to what Francis said?  He turned back around to continue walking, but then realized he had already reached his destination.  As he stood in front of the school, he saw that the building seemed incredibly creepy after the Sun had set and all the students had gone.

     "What now?" Francis questioned.  "Aren't the doors locked? I mean, it is midnight."

     "Don't worry about it, Francis."  Derian assured the other boy. Half-jokingly, he continued, "I may be simple-minded, but I do think ahead.  I placed a rock in between the door and the doorframe on the side exit of the auditorium; it hasn't closed, so it hasn't locked."  Derian walked toward the side of the school, beckoning for Francisco to follow him.

     As they walked into the auditorium, the two boys realized that there was little to no light inside the school building.  "Oh my God, Derian, you did not think this through; I can't see anything!" Francisco exclaimed.  He could see his hands in front of him, but he could not see more than a few feet farther than that; the same occured with Derian.

     As they wandered around clumsily, not sure where they were going or what they were bumping into, Derian heard a loud shriek coming from Francisco and felt the other boy's body fall into his own. "UWAGH, FRANCIS!" Derian shouted. He felt Francisco's body on top of his, and remembered they were in a dark auditorium, just the two of them–alone.

Derian's heart began to race, his face began to flush, and his brain began to think of all sorts of different scenarios that could possibly happen. Had he felt this way about Francis before, or was this a new feeling that occurred out of their physical contact? Derian didn't know, and, frankly, he didn't care, either.

"Uhh, Derian?" Francisco's voice broke Derian's confusing train of thought, and he realized he was unconsciously gripping Francis's wrist with an iron grip.

I should let go. Derian thought to himself.

But he did not want to let go.

And he didn't.

     Instead, he grabbed Francisco harder and rolled over with him in his arms.  Derian looked down towards Francis' face; he was closer to his lips than he ever thought he would be.  Francisco quivered and began to murmur, "D-Deria–" Derian's lips pressed against his, stopping him from continuing.

     He pressed his lips harder against Francisco's, forcing his tongue into his mouth.  As he felt resistance from Francis, he pushed harder against him, unwilling to let him go.  When he stopped struggling, Derian parted his lips from Francisco's and stared into his eyes.  They didn't seem frantic, but they seemed worried. Derian was determined to get him to pay attention to him.

     In one swift move, Derian pinned both of Francisco's hands above his head with his arm and leaned in towards his face.  He slowly shifted his weight onto his pelvis and hips.  Derian smirked as he felt something hard against his thigh.  He took his free hand and gently began to push it into Francisco's pants.  Francisco shuddered as he felt Derian's hand against his member.

     "Wait, that's my-"  Francisco began.  But Derian didn't listen.  Instead he began to slowly