Bryan Adams And The Dudes Of Leisure

You've all have heard of Summer Of '69 or if you've watched Spirit then you'll have heard Here I Am. Both are by Bryan.
Everybody knows Summer Of '69 - it's one of the most iconic rock songs there is. But nobody pays attention to the musician who created it - Bryan Adams.
He has received numerous awards - played countless concerts broadcasted on TV but still no attention.

Everybody knows Reckless, but do you know the other albums. Cuts Like A Knife? Into The Fire (one of my favourites)? Get Up (I saw this one live)?

My favourite song of his:

Cuts Like A Knife:

Hearts On Fire (off Into The Fire):

Somebody (off Reckless)

Remember (the most brill thing is that this version is solo acoustic!!! It was the last song he played to us!)

That's Rock And Roll (off Get Up)

The sound quality might not be great on that one because it's live!!!! How many artists sound that great when they're playing live?

They are absolutely brilliant live and get the crowd completely engaged. Plus sound quality is fab. At the end of the concert after the band had played Cuts Like A Knife there was an encore and Bryan just came on stage. Just him and his acoustic guitar. For about half an hour we were absolutely entranced.

The Dudes Of Leisure (Bryan's backing band) are currently made up of Keith Scott on lead guitar, Mickey Curry on drums, Gary Breit on keyboard and Norm Fisher on bass. Also included in the band is Bryan, of course, on rhythm guitar! Past member were: Tommy Mandel on keyboard, Dave Taylor on bass and Pat Steward on drums.
They always stick together and support each other so much it's cute.

There's a track off Reckless that is the embodiment of all us rockers - maybe you've heard of it?

That is my anthem!

Aren't they just adorable?