The Boy With The Soulful Eyes

Can I Ball Can I Chill, Can I Stunt?
Will I Live Long Enough To Raise My Son?

It Was 7:30am And I Turned The Alarm On My Phone Off.
I Jumped In The Shower And Decided To Throw On My All Red Forces, My Black Leggings and My Tie Dye Sauce Hoodie. I Put My Hair In a Bun and Ran Downstairs.  I Grabbed My Keys and Almost Made It Out The Door. Almost
"Drea Mom Said You Have To Drop Me Off At School Because I Missed The Bus"
I Turned Around and Glared At My Little Brother He Was 14 and In The 8th Grade. I Knew That Little Fucker Missed The Bus On Purpose.
"Slither Yo Ass Out The Door Before You Get Left"
I Grabbed My Backpack and Ran Out The Door I Still Had Other Stops To Make.
I Turned On The Radio and Instantly Felt Better.
I'm Coming Back For Good So Let Them Niggas Know It's Mine
Already Got Someone, That's Watchu Tell Them Everytime
Bryson Tiller Is Life.
I Pulled Up To Jades House and Honk The Horn. She Slithers Out.
She Greets Us And Hops In The Front Seat
"Hey Bae"
"Wuss Good Baby Girl"
"Y'all Need To Stop. Thats Weird"
"Ladies Of All Ages Love My Pretty Boy Face And I Think You Mad About It."
"Draymond I Will Pull Over And Let You Walk To School, Keep Playing"  Jade Started Poking Me and Said "Leave My Boyfriend Alone"
I'm Sooo Not Finna Deal With Them.
I Pulled Up To Mel's House But She Was Already Outside.
"My Mom Woke Up Trippin Cause I Didn't Wash The Dishes So I Slithered Out Before She Caught Me"
Young Nigga I Got Old Cash
Spazzing On They Ass
We Rapped No Flocking All The Way To
Treefort Middle School Where I Dropped Off Draymond
"Damn Danielle Bring That Ass Here Baby Girl" Is All I Heard When He Got Out The Car.
"So He Cheating On Us." Mel and Jade Said As They Looked Hurt When Draymond Got Out The Car.
"If Yall Dont Roll My Windows Up With Yall Child Predator Asses.."

We Pulled Up To School After We Got Some Donuts and Headed To Calculus We All Sat In This Group And This New Boy That I've Never Seen Before Sat By Me. We All Know Each Other In This Class Because We're Seniors Now And Been Bunched Together Forever So He Must Be New. I Took Out A Pencil But Jade Weird Ass Licked Me So I Dropped It. He Reached Over And Picked It Up and Handed The Pencil To Me. He Looked Me Dead in My Eyes And I Was Almost Paralyzed.. His Eyes Were Almond Brown..They Were So Dark I Could Damn Near See His Soul Through Them. He Turned His Eyes Away From Me And Grabbed His Pencil and Signed The Syllabus. "Th..Thank You" I Said. He Turned His Head And Smiled...Who Is This Boy...Why Is He So Daddish...
Mel Turned Around and Looked At How I Was Watching Him
"You Trynna Fuck?"
My Face Turned Red and I Put My Head Down. I Cant Stand Her.
The Bell Rang And I Walked Out Of Class Ahead of Everybody. I Stood By The Class Door When Jay Walked Up To Me.
"Why You Ain't Hit Me Up All Summer?"
"Phones Work Both Ways. Not Finna Keep Chasing You. And Then You Wanna Talk When Its Convenient.  Nah Fam I'm Good." I Rolled My Eyes And Tried To Move But He Grabbed My Hand.
"Drea, Why You Trippin? I Told You I Been Busy Lately-
"Busy Fuckin Tasha. Get Out My Face Jay"
"She Aint Keep It So Watchu Trippin Off Of..I Still Wantchu To Have My Baby"
I Snatched My Hand Away From Him and Started To Walk Off..  He Grabbed My Arm Tight and Pulled Me Back..
"Girl Let Me Love You and Stop Playing. "
"Love Aint Squeezing My Arm Till It Go Numb Now Let Me Go" I Snatched My Arm and Walked Off. I Turned My Head and Saw Him Looking at Me.. He Walked Over.
"Are You Okay?.."
I Looked At My Arm. It Was Bleeding a Little From Jay's Nails"
"I'm Okay. Thanks.."
He Looked Me In My Eyes And I Stared Back.
"You Need Me To Handle That Nigga?" I Looked Shocked ..He Barely Knew Me  and He Was Trying to Protect Me.. Who is He?..
"No I'm Okay, Really"
"Ight..I'll See You Around"
I Hope So...