The Name's DJ

The Day Went By Pretty Smoothly For The First Day. I Stayed After School To Talk To A Few Of My Teachers About Some Upcoming Things.
I Was Sitting In Coach G Class Trying to Help Pull Up This PowerPoint.
"This That Bullshit Man."
He Was My Favorite Teacher Even Though I Haven't Had Him Since Ninth Grade Year. He Was Always Cussing.
"This Dumb Piece of Shit Ass Computer"
He Was Only 27 But He Still Aint Understand How To Work A Promethan Board. When I Finished, I Walked Into The Hall Way Down to South Hall To Get To The Student Parking Lot. I Passed  The Basketball Court and Seen Him(multimedia) Just Shooting Hoops. He Was Pretty Good. I Didn't Want To Disturb Him So I Kept Walkin When I Felt A Sting on My Ass. I Turned Around And Saw Jay.
"You Done Playing Now?" His Hands Were Soft.
"I Wasn't Playing. I Meant What I Said. Im Done Chasing You. "
He Locked His Fingers In With Mine.
"Baby..Listen To Me. Im Sorry I Know I Fucked Up Buh Im Telling You, You The Only Girl I Wanna Be With" I Unlocked Our Hands And Tried To Move But He Grabbed My Face.
"Stop Trynna Run From Me Girl..." He Tried To Kiss Me But I Moved My Head.
"Jay, Just Leave Me Alone "
I Looked Over His Shoulder and Saw Him Walking Over.
"I'm Not Gone Ever Leave You Alone Girl"
"Yo,Drea You Okay?"
Jay Turned His Head and Looked Him Up and Down .
"Can I Help You Nigga?"
"Nah Homie, Butchu Can Help Yourself By Taking Yo Hands Off Her Like That"
"And Who The Fuck Is You?"
"I'm Finna Be The Niggah That End Yo Life If You Don't Get Yo Fuckin Hands Off Her" ..He Said That Through Gritted Teeth..He Was Getting Irritated.
Jay Let Me Go and Moved Back.
"This How We Doing It Now? I Thought You Loved Me..Thats A Bet " He Walked Off.
I Slid To The Ground Shaking.
He Picked Me Up Gently And Wrapped His Arms Around Me and Walked Me To My Car. I Hopped In The Drivers Seat and Closed The Door.
"Thank You..So Much..Really..-
"Really Don't Sweat It"
"You Staying Up Here ?.."
"Yea My Mom Gets Off At 9"
I Looked at The Clock and It Was 5:13.
"Get In I'll Take You Home"  I Saw His Irritated Eyes Soften and Get a Little Brighter.
"Nah,That's Okay. I'll Be Ight."
"Damn, I Don't Bite. You Think Im Ugly Or Sumn?
"-No Of Course Not I Just-
"Blah Whatever Its Not Negotiable Get In The Car Scaredy Cat" He Laughed And Got In The Car.  I Pulled Out of the Parking Lot and Didn't Bother Turning The Radio..So Now It's An Awkward Silence.
"I Think You Beautiful By The Way.." He Looked Out The Side Window and I Looked At Him for A Few Seconds..I Turned On The Radio.
"You Sure You Okay?" He Was Still Looking Out The Window.
"Yea, I'm Okay. It's Not The First Time Jay Acted Crazy." I Saw His Muscles Tense and His Veins Pop Out...He Was Getting Angry..Buh His Veins Were Turning Me On.
When We Pulled Up To His Home He Looked At Me.
I Got Nervous and Looked At My Keychain. I Was In Such A Rush I Left My Key At Home. Draymond's At Football Practice and Moms Still At Work. " Shit"
"What's Wrong?"
"I Left My Key At Home"
"I'll Sit Out Here With You Until Someone Can Let You In"
"I'm Not Good Enough To Go Inside or Something "
"No..I Mean Yes...I Mean I Didn't Want You To Think-
"Jokes. They're Just Jokes. Chillat. I Didn't Catch Your Name By The Way. "
"The Name's DJ"
"Well DJ, You Gone Let Me Come In Or Let Me Sit Outside For Two Hours?"
He Got Out The Car and Came Around To Open My Door. Damn..Who is He? He Grabbed My Hand To Help Me Out The Car Then Let It Go...I Kinda Was Disappointed. He Opened The Door For Me and I Went In. He Showed Me The Living Room and I Sat Down. He Went Into The Kitchen and Brought Back Some Snacks. He Turned On Adventure Time Then Looked At Me.
"This Coo With You? "
"I Love This Show" I Saw A Sort of a Smile On His Face.
"Its My Favorite Show" I Looked At Him and Smiled .
We Sat There And Watched Three Episodes and Then He Finally Spoke.
"So Whats Up With This Jay Dude? "
"He's My Ex..I Rather Not Talk About Him"
"I Gotta Problem With Him Putting His Hands On You Thoe" I Looked At Him and Saw His Eyes Darken. Then His Muscles Tensed. I Felt Myself Getting Wet and I Have No Idea Why.. Why Was He So Concerned About Me.
"It's ..I Don't Know I Just..
"Next Time He Put His Hands On You Ima Handle His Ass"
I Looked at Him But He Was Looking Dead Ahead. Darkness In His Eyes...I Was Kind Of Scared.. I'm Still Not Sure Why I Even Volunteered To Come In His House Like I Really Knew Him.
"Why Is It So Important to You?"... He Looked Me In My Eyes and Said
"One Day You'll Understand..Buh It's A Long Story"
"We Got Two Hours and It Cant Be That Long So Wuss Good?"
" I Really Don't Wanna Talk About That Right Now."
I Grabbed His Hand in Hope That Would Bring Back The Soft Look In His Eyes. It Did. He Rubbed The Back of My Hand. Then Turned The TV Back Up. I Looked At Him and Then Stared At His Lips..I Leaned In and Kissed Him. He Looked Confused..
"I'm Sorry.."
"Don't Be.." He Grabbed My Hand and Pulled Me Into Him. He Kissed Me Soft and Slow Like... I Didn't Want Him To Stop... But I Don't Know Him.. But That Didn't Matter..Cause I Felt Myself Getting Wetter as He Wrapped His Left Arm Around My Waist and Held My Face Up With His Right Hand.  He Slipped His Tongue In My Mouth and I Felt His Soul Connect With Mine. I Moved His Left Hand On My Thigh and He Started To Rub It. A Weird Noise Came From The Vents Then The Air Came On. He Went To His Room To Grab A Blanket But I Followed Him. Once I Got In His Room I Closed The Door Then He Turned Around.. He Came Up To Me and Grabbed My Waist. I Felt My Hands Wander Over His Body. I've Never Done Anything Like This Before...I Felt His Eyes Looking At Me So I Looked Up.
"Is It Okay If I.."
"Yea.."
"You Sure.." I Nodded Yes. Im Not Even Sure What I Was Agreeing To But I Laid Down and Felt His Hand Slide Into My Leggings and Rub My Clit..I Closed My Eyes..What Am I Doing...And Who Am I Doing It With... I Felt Something Wet And Looked Down And Saw His Head. I Was Melting Into This Child's Mouth...Twenty Minutes Later He Came Up And I Grabbed His Belt...
"Nah.." He Grabbed My Hand and Rubbed It.
"But You Just-
"This Ain't About Me...This About You.." He Walked Into The Restroom and Brushed His Teeth. He Grabbed My Hand And Leaded Me Into The Living Room Out The Front Door. He Walked Me To My Car and Opened The Door. I Started My Car.. And Rolled The Window Down.
He Leaned In and Kissed My Forehead.
"Be Safe de toute beauté"  Is This Nigga Speaking French. Waterfalls.
I Went To Sleep That Night Wishing His Arms Were Wrapped Around Me...I Still Don't Know Who He Is.. Buh He's Special..