Not going back

~skip morning routine ~ BTW going to be a short chapter 📄📃
Taehyung sent me to school again. Jung Min Hye and Kang Ae Sook and I were talking about what happened yesterday, but our conversation was interrupted by Min Aziah. She looked at us with a discussed face.
"I heard someone is dating my TaeTae and my Jungkook ", Min Aziah said looking annoyed.
"Excuses me,but Taehyung is not your TaeTae he is mine and Jungkook is my little sister's, so back off B*ITCH!" Jung Min Hye said angrily.
Everyone was staring at us now and Taehyung and the rest came over to stop us.

"Oppa", Min Aziah said while hugging Jimin.
"I'm not your oppa and don't touch", Jimin said with a disscussed face.
"But oppa", Min Aziah said pouting .
"HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU!!!" Everyone said.

Jimin P.O.V.
We all ran over to Y/N . When I looked at Y/N's eyes they were so similar to the eyes I saw yesterday. Min Aziah hugged me and called me oppa. Then Y/N looked down. I told Min Aziah I wasn't her oppa and told her to not touch me.I hate it when she calls me oppa it's just annoying. After the drama I was thinking was Y/N the girl who beat me?
Y/N P.O.V.
I don't know why,but I felt a little jealous when Min Aziah hugged Jimin . I looked down, but then after Jimin told her that he isn't her oppa and not to touch him. I felt happy after that.

Days past, everything was ok except Jimin would stare at me a lot . There was only one more day left of the dance battle. Kang Ae Sook and Jung Min Hye keep telling me to join just for the last day so they can see me dance. So I finally agreed. Just hope Jimin won't know.

OMG KEEP READING 📖📖📖📖
It gets so much like 🤔😍😍😍😍😍😍
Please vote for my chapters if you are a true ARMY 👌🏻👌🏻🤘🏻🙏🏻😋
BYE keep reading 📖 and stay cool.🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻