Motivation Just For You

So, you want to cry but you can't?
You want to shout but you're afraid that people might get angry at you for being so loud?

Crying and shouting are signs of strength, bro/sis.
You don't have to be afraid of crying and weeping.

Just remember that in some moments of a person's life, they cry. They weep. Other people might think you cry because you are weak.

NO, NO I say, you cry because YOU are facing the problem YOURSELF, YES, YOU! YOU ARE FACING THE PROBLEM BY YOURSELF! YOU ARE STRONG!
BECAUSE YOU'RE FACING THE PROBLEM WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH AND INTELLIGENCE.

Ignore the neigh sayers, FACE THE PROBLEM AND SOLVE IT! SOLVE IT YOURSELF OR WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

If you think you're weak, think again.
Yes, you have this problem, but where are you?
YOU'RE HERE, ALIVE AND BREATHING, YOU ARE NOT LOSING HOPE.
THAT MEANS YOU CAN FACE THE PROBLEM EVEN IF IT'S INFRONT OF YOURSELF!

HERE YOU ARE, you may be weeping, or crying, but that does NOT mean you are losing hope!
You are just releasing all of your fears and emotions instead of CONTAINING THEM INSIDE YOUR HEART.

What is the point of being on this Earth, if all you do is ignore your problems? COME ON, SOLVE IT.
As time passes, that problem grows further and further.
Extinguish the fire before it spreads.

There you were, faking a smile, taking in your tears, trying to move on, but you can't.

Prepare for the worst and enjoy the best.

You only have one chance to prove your worth in this Earth, and all you do is worry about your problems?

No, no, no.

"GOD WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED, NOT WHAT YOU WANT."

ALL OF US HAVE OUR PURPOSE IN THIS EARTH, SO GO OUT AND MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF.

PREPARE TO FAIL, IN EVERY SINGLE THING THAT YOU DO, PREPARE TO FAIL.

J.K ROWLING'S BOOK WAS TURNED DOWN BY A LOT, but now, where is the book?
It's everywhere. She made a name for herself.
So don't be afraid to fail.