Chapter one

Elsa's POV

I woke up next to my boyfriend, Hiccup. He was still asleep. I can't believe his mom let me stay at his place. She's so sweet. I turned to face him and I put my arm around him, staring at him as he slept. I kissed his forehead and got up, then went downstairs for breakfast. His mom was already up, I could smell bacon, and eggs, and sausages. Toast, beans, and hashbrowns, a full English breakfast.

"Hey Mrs. Haddock. Whatcha cooking?" I asked hopefully.
"Oh hello Elsa. I'm cooking yours and Hiccup's breakfast." She replied with a smile.
I sniffed the air, pretending it was the first time I did so, and said it smelt lovely.
"Why thank you dear! Hiccup still asleep huh?" She scoffed.
"Yes, Mrs. Haddock" I replied.
"He's so lazy. And please, call me Valka."
I smiled as she brought my plate over. I sat at the table and ate my amazing breakfast. I was almost finished, then Hiccup came down.
"Hey mom, hey Elsa." He sang.
He kissed me even though he was aware my mouth was full of beans. He sat next to me as his mom brought over his plate. I sat and waited for him to finish, then we both got changed in his room, and went to school.

I met up with my best friend Astrid, and my sister Anna. We all had maths together, so we walked there.
"So first day. How do you feel so far?" Asked Astrid.
"Terrified. I really wanna ask Kristoff out, but I don't know if he'll say yes." Whispered Anna.
"Don't worry anna, if he doesn't like you, he's a jerk. Elsa, your feeling scared too?"
"No actually, I'm feeling really good about this year. Like something good is gonna happen." I said.
"I'm kinda...'meh' on the situation. I don't really have a good feeling or a bad feeling." Astrid has always been like that. 'Meh'. That's the way everyone would describe her look on things.

"Hey guys!" My friend Belle came over, with a pile of books in her hands. "Did you hear about the new student? I hear he's really hot."
"Really? You can hear gossip when your head is in the clouds?" Astrid said with sass. Astrid had never liked Belle. Not really sure why though.
"What's his name?" I asked.
"Jack. I think. I don't know his second name though."

I mentally jabbed a fork in my neck.

Jack Frost?!

"Hey babe." I turned around as Hiccup walked towards us. He smiled at me, and I smiled back.
"Hey back!" Giggled Astrid. I looked at her, confused. Why would she think he was calling her, babe?
Hiccup glared at Astrid, then looked at me and kissed me. It was more aggressive than usual, like he was trying to prove a point, and every time I tried to pull away he just came back with more. I heard his annoying friends snickering behind us, then Flynn Rider said: "GET A ROOM!!" And laughed. That's it. I pulled away stronger this time and walked away.
"Elsa. Elsa wait!" Hiccup was calling after me but I didn't wanna go back his immature friends. I turned the corner, and peeked to see if they were still watching me. I saw Astrid and Hiccup holding hands and talking. Astrid caressed his cheek and he smiled at her. Then she, Anna and Belle started walking toward me. I ran to the janitors closet so they wouldn't find me. But someone was already there.

I ran in, not realising the other person. I slammed the door shut and watched them walk past me, not noticing me. I sighed, and stepped back. I bumped into something. I turned around and saw platinum blonde/white hair, a blue jacket and some black jeans. I couldn't see this persons face clearly though, so I turned on the light and saw him. He smiled at me and leaned against the wall.
"Hey." He looked so casual, "What's a pretty girl like you doing in here?" He asked. I hesitated to answer. He really didn't recognise me?!
"I...I'm hiding. You?"
"Looking for something." He looked behind him, and picked up a mop. "Found it!"
"A...are you the new student? It's just that I've never seen you around before."
"Yeah. I'm Jack. Jack Frost. What's your name?" He held out his hand.
"Elsa Arandelle." I shook his hand, though it was mine that was shaking without the help of another hand. I was so scared that I would freeze his hand or something. Don't play dumb, you all know what I mean. You've seen Frozen.

Right?

"That's a beautiful name." He smirked.
I blushed. "Thanks"
"Almost as beautiful as you."
I felt myself going redder than a tomato.
"You're the first person who's talked to me today. Apart from teachers." He admitted.
"Maybe it's because you're cheesy." I said.
"Well well well, you woke up on the wrong side of the bed huh?" He laughed.
"I woke up on the right side of the bed, but I think you should stay there, cause you can keep dreamin'"
"You think I want you?" Jack said.
"I know you want me. You guys are all the same. Just go jump in a ditch or something." I snapped.
"Damn girl, what crawled up your ass and died?"
"Apparently my --"

The school bell rang. My class was on the other side of school. I was gonna be late. I turned and walked out of the janitors closet, not looking back once. When I got in, I expected Anna and Astrid to have saved me a seat next to them, but they hadn't. Anna looked up at my and mouthed: 'sorry', and Astrid didn't even acknowledge me. There were only 2 seats left at the front. I sat in the one with my friend Aladdin directly behind me. Halfway through the class, Aladdin tapped my shoulder, I turned around and he passed me a note, he said it was from Anna. I opened it, and it said:
"Meet me at the rooftop at lunchtime. Alone. I need to tell you something important. ~Anna"
I looked at Anna and nodded. She smiled weakly. I could only wonder what it could be.