Chapter 11 - The Chosen One

"Get up!"

Steve groaned. Alex was shaking him roughly by his shoulders trying to wake him.
"Ugh. What time is it?" He felt like he had been sleeping for only a minute. "It's 7:55 and we're behind schedule. We were meant to go at 6:30 but you slept in!" She turned away and walked out of the tent. Before he could move he heard a gasp from outside. Steve slowly got out and saw for himself.

The world was starting to crumple.
The grass blades were curved, pointed. The grey clouds were rounding at the edges. 
"I'd say around... two weeks until the end of the world. What d'you think?" Alex looked at him, and if she had worry inside she certainly wasn't showing it. He felt himself going faint. "Uh... what you think." She smirked at him and picked up her knapsack. 
"Well, it's time to hit the road." Just as Steve was going to follow her she turned around slowly, eyes pure black with an evil glint in them. She said in a weird demonic voice, "There's no time. It's all over, brother." He stumbled back when Alex faced him and helped him up. "You alright? You almost fainted." He stared at her.
"I. . .uh. . .you- your eyes! They- they were like all pitch black and-" Alex stared back at him.
"What are you talking about? You just went faint and fell over. What about my eyes? They seem fine." Steve took a few deep breaths. "Ok, well, you eyes- they went all black and you said in some weird voice- there's no time, it's all over brother? Don't you remember? You definitely said it." She frowned. "No, I never said anything- Holy Notch! It's true!"
"I'm sorry- what's true?" She sighed impatiently. "You're the chosen one! In the next part of the prophecy it said the chosen one would get mental visions! Like the one you just had! This is so cool. I'm travelling with the chosen one to save the world! Isn't it just and awesome?" 
"Hang on. . . I need a bit of time to take this all in."

__________________________________________
Hey! New book! What you guys think? Heheh. It's really hard to get this one started, that's why it's been so long. For all you FNAF fans out there, go check my fanfic out! IT's pretty awesome.

PEACE OUT