Should i regret this?

Claire had woken up, feeling light headed and dizzy while she tried to look around and remember what happened... oh wait... She fell down the stairs. She got to her feet hesitantly and wandered towards the door.
Oh shit.
Thats all she could think in her mind once she saw what had been behind the door...
Enorace was happening. Claire had watched as Horace and Enoch just sat down awkwardly on the seat, watching the television box thing, Horace crossing his leg over the other as he rested his hands in his lap. While Enoch sat next to him quite casually with an arm around Horace's waist ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Claire just stood there in the door way as she watched the two awkwardly and silently sit together.

"Oh shit waddup-!" Claire jumped at the sudden comment, her tight blonde curls feeling stiff on her head. "Hi Claire." Oh, Olive, just Olive. The girl wearing the tiara was levitating in the air, her feet not touching the wooden floor. "Oh Hi Olive." Claire said in a dull tone, Olive's smile had faded for a little until her curiosity began to wonder over to Horace and Enoch. "Omg are you seeing this?" Olive retorted, "Yes of course I can its happening right in front of me!" Claire whispered loudly, Olive held onto the side of the door, watching inquisitively as the two boys in the other room had only attention towards the television thing.

⚬⚭⚬

Horace had felt the sudden desperation to talk, bit his mouth seemed to be sewn shut. He looked deeply into Enoch's dark eyes, hypnotized in the deep colour. Enoch's grip around his middle grew tighter as they sat a little longer on the seat. Hesitantly, he'd placed his palm on Enoch's chest, he leaned in a little forward and it suddenly felt oh so awkward and.. Loved...

please don't hurt me.