i got inspired by la la land to do this

A MUSICAL ENORACE CHAPTER

ok so if you've seen La La Land than you'd get this. But I won't add in the parts where they like, tap dance and stuff, so I replaced that with something sweet :)

(Btw this is in the Modern setting and they drive cars :"))

Enoch and Horace walked around the street. Horace, desperately trying to find his parked car. "Y'know if you put your car keys to your ear you can find your car quicker.." Enoch muttered,
"Really...?" Horace questioned, with a little tone of disbelief, "Yeah, but I'm pretty sure it gives you cancer..."
"Oh."
The two just padded along the sidewalk, a tension so terrifying it almost made the two wince. Enoch looked at the view, and boi, what a view it was.
Then suddenly, he began to sing,
"The sun is nearly gone, the lights are turning on..." Horace just listened to him, seeing how he'd just began to sing a quite romantic based song.
"A silver shine that stretches to the sea,"
Horace just kept finding his car...
Enoch looked upon the sky again,
"We've stumbled on a view. That's tailor-made for two... What a shame those two are you and I.."
Horace flinched, what a scummy sentence to put as lyrics. Horace clutched to his bag, staring at him, with an unimpressed look.
"Some other girl and guy, Would love this swirling sky,"
Horace just rolled his eyes as Enoch put his arms in the air and exaggerating his movements a little.
"But there's only you and I, And we've got no shot."
Horace scoffed.
"This could never be. You're not the type for me,"
"Really?" Horace furrowed his brow, brushing his own bangs behind his ear.
"And there's not a spark in sight..
What a waste of lovely night~"
Now it's Horace's time to shine.

"You say there's nothing here? Well let's make something clear, I think I'll be the one to make that!"
Horace sung with ease, almost mockingly.
"But you'll call?"
Enoch scuffled. Horace stepped forward, looking up at the taller man, giving him a cunning look.
"And though you look so cute, in your polyester suit,"
Horace touched Enoch's coat.
"It's wool."
Horace scoffed once again.
" You're right, I'd never fall for you at all..."
He walked past Enoch, sitting on the bench,
"And maybe this appeals, to someone not in heels,"
Horace unlaced his heeled shoes, his legs and feet aching because of them.
"Or to any girl who feels. There's some chance for romance. But I'm frankly feeling nothing..."
Enoch stood at his side, seeming observant over him.
"Is that so?"

"Or could be less than nothing..."

"Good to know. So you agree?"
Enoch leaned over him, closer into Horace's comfort zone. He began to feel flustered as he laces up his shoes, looking at Enoch's smirking face in hot and petrifying tension.

"That's right."
"What a waste of lovely night..."

The two just sat there, Enoch kicking dirt onto Horace's shoes. Horace, being his fashionable self, stomped onto the ground, weakly hitting Enoch in the arm. Enoch just chuckled mockingly.

Then it got energetic.

The two still sat, Enoch mimicking every move Horace did, shifting behind him and fishing through his bag. "Hey!" Horace snatched his bag back, Enoch began laughing loudly, just teasing Horace was amusing. "Oh stop it." Horace was disgusted at how stupid Enoch was acting. But then, Enoch got even closer than before, turning Horace's head towards him. Eyes locking. And then..

They kissed.

It was quick yet sweet. Horace heated up, flustered and embarrassed at how Enoch had just kissed him.

Enoch smiled a very rare smile.
"I guess I was wrong. This view was made for us only."

K thanks for reading. Please comment about stuff I appreciate it !!