That Guy From The Diner Finally Kidnapped Me

Chapter one

Violet's POV

Summer is finally here . Im through with high school and im ready to party.... And that is why my friends and i are here at the diner eating breakfast after drinking far too much last night. Well they drank im not allowed to at all and right now i don't want to.

"Can i get the red velvet pancakes and bacon please?" I asked.

"Sure thing sweety." The waitress said.

She left after taking the rest of the orders. I looked at my friends who were in a painful state.

Scarlet is tall like me at 5 foot 9 with deep midnight black hair that went down her back and amber eyes. They look crazy but i promise you they are her real eye color. And then there is Emerald our last muskateer. She was shorter than us 5 foot 7 with bright red hair that she kept short around her chin and even brighter emerald eyes hince the name.

And me? Well i have long dirty blond hair and bright violet with flicks of blue eyes. Im not much to look at. I think the only significant thing about me is the huge weight i carry in my stomach. Yes i am pregnant but it was not by choice. You see i was raped seven months ago on my way home from work. They found the guy an he is now in jail but once i found out i was pregnant i couldn't let my baby go no matter how i got him or her.

We were eating and laughing when the bell on the door jiggled signaling someone had walked in. I had this pull to look but my need to eat won over so whoever they were went unnoticed to me. They were guys i could tell that.

Errik's POV

Me and some of my buddies decided to explore the new town we now live in by headed to that diner we passed yesterday. As i stepped out of my truck i notice the best smell ever strawberries and honey.

I think i know what this means. We walked into the diner and took a seat at a booth not far from three girls that were eating.

I payed attention as the blond one said that she was going to say something to her aunt. She stood up but i only looked at her belly that was very round with a child. "Mine." I growled realizing that this mother to be was my mate.

One of her friend immediatly looked at me with a glare.

"You found her didn't you?" Mason my best friend asked.

"Yes..." i began.

"Which one is she?" Jack my other best friend asked looking around.

"The pregnant one that just stood up." I said feeling a little disopointed that she had a child with someone else and not me but i still live her.

"Dude." Jack said. He got this far off look then whispered, "mine." Him and the red head were having a stare off. While i was paying attention to Jack apparently found his mate also, the one with the firey amber eyes.

"Well it looks like we're all officially whipped now." I said.

My mate was beautiful with long wavy dirty blond hair. She had a kind face that told of happiness but some past pain. I wanted to erase all her pain.

~Their both werewolves also but not your mate Alpha.~ Mason said through mind link.

~Interesting~ i said.

"Violet, come on we need to hurry if we want to get you back to the work on time." The red head said.

"Yeah Vi, Bobby said to have that car fixed by three today." Amber eyes said.

"Alright alright but you know Mr. Johnson wouldn't get mad at me." My mate said.

"That's cause no one could get mad at you now let's go." Red head said.