PROLOGUE

"and you are a nurse ? "he smirked slightly damn i thought you are an angel when i opened my eyes and saw you".....

i smirked while i turned to the door and shut it loudly i'm sure he was totally mad now as i noticed he was that type of people who had every thing and i think all the medical team who took care of him begged him to stay calm and to stay by his side they all were scared of his reaction but i will not i can tame him....

---

"kookie what's up dear?"

" ah noona anyong is it true you are staying in Min's place now?,"

---

he is my boyfriend Park jimin ....

----

forget about America forget about your dream your are a fucking loser die die die nayoon die !!!!

---

i will try to recover soon but in one condition "he smirked

"what is it " i said

"have sex with me "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

oh my god why my heart is pumping up like a crazy

close your eyes" i heard him saying i did it immediately as it was a magic order but i opened them like a golf ball when his lips touched mine, he kissed me softly i love him? oh god!! so i love him i said to my self when i finally gave up and kissed him back we kissed each other passionately ........

----

my life is a shit i loved you till i felt sick i took care of you and support you why did you hurt me i don't love you any more only what you have from me now is hate and only hate go to hell now d.i.s.a.p.p.e.a.r

---

i'm scared i felt lonely jungkookie why my heart is aching like this i sobbed why tell me why ?????

---

Nayoon yoongi needs you don't let his hand......

A/N: wanna say thank you for my sweet friend for doing the cover <3